A dlaczego? Przepraszam, ja nie mówię po-polsku. Ja luche po-russki govoryu, mne legche govorit' po-russki, i ja davno uzhe ne govoril po-pol'ski. Nu w Polsce skuchno? :D

I can't speak in russian.. but I understand it when somebody speaks to me in russian though.

I'm not bored anymore hahaha, the weather is lovely.

I wanna learn Swedish!

And once you master Swedish you can move to Sweden like thousands of other Poles and work as a cleaner! :D

Err, kurds work as cleaners. Polish people work as annoying and incomprehensible Physics teachers.

And once you master Swedish you can move to Sweden like thousands of other Poles and work as a cleaner! :D

Err, kurds work as cleaners. Polish people work as annoying and incomprehensible Physics teachers.

oh, how nice of you, but thank you.. cleaning is not for me (I only could make a bigger mess), but I could be a psychologist, psycho-therapist or graphic designer.. actually I could be a chemistry, biology or arts teacher, but I don't want people to use "annoying" when they talk about me

oh, how nice of you, but thank you.. cleaning is not for me (I only could make a bigger mess), but I could be a psychologist, psycho-therapist or graphic designer.. actually I could be a chemistry, biology or arts teacher, but I don't want people to use "annoying" when they talk about me

Haha, we were kidding, and I was referring to my Physics teacher who happens to be polish. Hate the tosser.

Haha, we were kidding, and I was referring to my Physics teacher who happens to be polish. Hate the tosser.

No worries, I know:LOL:

I always hated my Physics teachers.. even though I quite liked physics.

Hey guys !

Quite cool with this international thing..

To everyone in Sweden:

Hni, hur det med er?

Det mte finnas NON mer i Sverige som avgudar Muse lika mycket som jag..

(Hey, how are you? There must be SOMEONE in Sweden who worship Muse as much as I do.. :D)

Det ju klart att jag g.. Men undrar n biljetter slptes, Vet du n det hder?

Undrar om det är någon som vet när dom släpper biljetterna?

De har inte lagt någon spelning i Sverige för att det ens ska släppas några biljetter.

Course not! I'm only one month and ten days away from SYSTEMET! :D :D

:LOL: :LOL: