I was gonna translate, but the scans are too light and i can barely see the words... the only thing i could really read was the box quote, which says "There is, I find, something passionate about Muse fans, which once they love the group, they never stop."

If anyone has a darker/bigger scan, I could do the rest. But thanks Mané for scanning!

I was gonna translate, but the scans are too light and i can barely see the words... the only thing i could really read was the box quote, which says "There is, I find, something passionate about Muse fans, which once they love the group, they never stop."

If anyone has a darker/bigger scan, I could do the rest. But thanks Mané for scanning!

ho :unsure: I can type it if you want?

Not so unusual, really---his tastes don't really run to the bizarre like the band's. I've never seen him, or photos of him, in orange flowered aloha shirts or yellow striped bib shirts!QUOTE]

heLLO! i happen to LIKE the aloha shirts!

god it's sad... i dress like matthew. i should hide my head in shame now. :LOL:

Not so unusual, really---his tastes don't really run to the bizarre like the band's. I've never seen him, or photos of him, in orange flowered aloha shirts or yellow striped bib shirts!QUOTE]

heLLO! i happen to LIKE the aloha shirts!

god it's sad... i dress like matthew. i should hide my head in shame now. :LOL:

I like the aloha and the bib shirt. Mind you he could probably wear a bin bag and I'd be happy :unsure:

Theres nowt to be ashamed at for dressing like him! If you haven't figured it out yey, most of us girlies like his dress sense, despite its awfulness :D

I like the aloha and the bib shirt. Mind you he could probably wear a bin bag and I'd be happy :unsure:

Theres nowt to be ashamed at for dressing like him! If you haven't figured it out yey, most of us girlies like his dress sense, despite its awfulness :D

ah shit dude, i was dressing like him before i knew who he was. that's why i was so damn suprised to see a famous person with the same fashion sense as my own fashion faux pas self.

Mind you, I never said I didn't like Matthew's sense of fashion, just that Tom's is quite different. And you're right, Matthew could wear just about anything and pull it off as a cool look. And with those intense blue eyes and his endearingly shy but manic personality, one can't help but be captivated by the whole package. In this world of people screaming to express their "individuality" by all looking like so many sheep and dressing alike, Matthew is the true original!

Mind you, I never said I didn't like Matthew's sense of fashion, just that Tom's is quite different. And you're right, Matthew could wear just about anything and pull it off as a cool look. And with those intense blue eyes and his endearingly shy but manic personality, one can't help but be captivated by the whole package. In this world of people screaming to express their "individuality" by all looking like so many sheep and dressing alike, Matthew is the true original!

*giggles*

... groupie >;D

happy the boys are out of the house for the day?

Archived