i think we should post another nice shot of tom.

DSC03389.jpg

if muse is in america, does that mean tom is too?

Who says Muse is in America now? I would guess that they will go to France for Live8, then stay on to work on/begin recording the new CD, as Chris said in that interview translated from French a week or two ago.

I wonder if Tom signs autographs? I'd ask him for one if I met him :happy:

he does! he signed my fat huge Muse concert poster because I asked him to :D I said cuz we ( the board ) call him the 4th member of Muse. :happy: he said it was sweet. his autograph is fun :D if you guys want me to take a pic of it to post, I will!

he does! he signed my fat huge Muse concert poster because I asked him to :D I said cuz we ( the board ) call him the 4th member of Muse. :happy: he said it was sweet. his autograph is fun :D if you guys want me to take a pic of it to post, I will!

it's so strange :indiff: the 4th member of Muse...the guy is the Manager and soon he will be more popular than the band itself :confused: ...so weird... :indiff:

Who says Muse is in America now? I would guess that they will go to France for Live8, then stay on to work on/begin recording the new CD, as Chris said in that interview translated from French a week or two ago.

i heard they would be recording in america.

and of course tom signs autographs, i asked him for his when i saw him and he said it made his day. :D

i heard they would be recording in america.

and of course tom signs autographs, i asked him for his when i saw him and he said it made his day. :D

Yup you're right, they will be recording part of the album in New York city this summer.

We should plan a stalking trip to NY :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

No stalking allowed, don't want the band to stop communicating with us via Tom/the messageboard. (It's OK, Karla, I know you are kidding, but some bands have become very surly and reclusive over such things).

And Tom isn't the manager, I think that's Dom Anderson's title. Tom is the media mogul, messageboard captain, and general great guy!

Archived