Thank you all!

Can I just say, everyone was fantastic today! You all did great =) Even if our videos dont turn out that wonderful, we has some nice memories from the day.

Special thanks to our director, Mr. Niall

Chris

Ps. I made a woman move who was across from me on the train, Niall's assumption is that she was a Radiohead fan. I just think she probably found me disgusting to cast her gaze upon, clearly my Cullen-esque shimmer wasnt doing it for her xD

You lot are a great bunch. Today was such a laugh. Thank you all so much for a very memorable day. (Apologies if I was a bit loud at times. *cough*)

Special mention for Chris, our wounded soldier, who carried on with a winning smile on his face, despite attacks from wasps, pigeons and an over-excited Muser.

And thanks, Niall, for organising and filming, and for coming up with the idea in the first place. You are brillilant!

Thanks to everybody for a great day!

Even if the majority of our performance ends up on the floor of the editors room we've got some great memories - okay and Chris has some not so great but still, it was all worth it in the name of the SIA!!

Fantastic day, thank you all SO much for coming and making it possible. And especially for all the work and siaing you all did! We'll get the footage online for everyone to see soon regardless of what gets used and send it off to Liam as well. Let's hope Chris lives long enough to get it too me...

http://www.facebook.com/NiallGoulding ...add me if you can so I can see the awesome photos you all took =]

Thank you!