Sign in to follow this  
muse_isforever

Violin? Piano?

am i like the only one here who plays the piano?! not enough people play the violin...

I play violin. Actually I'm one of those annoying people that plays pretty much anything! But violin's my main instrument. Took me to music college n everything. eurgh. education. Thank god that's over!

i know!!!! like the rock viola in twitpic!!! im making my own band so guess what will be in it!!!!

VIOLIN POWER!!!!

I play the piano! I've played it for 4 years.:happy:

I'm currently learning Feeling Good and Take a Bow. And I'm finalising Liebestraum (which is very very hard for me)

I play the piano! I can play apocalypse please, bliss, new born, starlight (which is dead easy by the way) and sunburn (not so easy). Im trying to learn butterflies and hurricanes, but I find it too hard (im only grade 2). I wouldnt be anywhere near as good at piano if it wasnt for chris martin and matt bellamy.

I play piano all the time and although i think violins are great, i wouldnt start learning one myself.

I love adagio for strings (it was used in interlude from absolution)

I now how to play piano... also now drums and percussion (all those weird instruments... Hurray to marimba... =P) and guitar... right now I am more into guitar thought... :p

I can play the piano, I had lessons for about five years and I've been playing the violin about seven years. =D

Sign in to follow this