Are Muse better than Kanye West

Quorn Boys

I'll say what I want on a shit thread like this you veggie cunt.

I'll put you in a fucking slaughterhouse.

I'm not even a veggie I just think Quorn is a great brand who promote a humane way of life which we should all follow? Unfortunately the only way I can stop my desire to shag Matt Bellamy from driving me to breaking point is to nosh on some red meat so don't fucking assume.

You look like a serial killer.

I'm not even a veggie I just think Quorn is a great brand who promote a humane way of life which we should all follow? Unfortunately the only way I can stop my desire to shag Matt Bellamy from driving me to breaking point is to nosh on some red meat so don't fucking assume.

You look like a serial killer.

You're barking up the wrong tree my boy.

I'll fucking see you at central park tonight and then we'll sort this out man on vegetarian bumder.

You are and always will be a veggie bellend.

You're barking up the wrong tree my boy.

I'll fucking see you at central park tonight and then we'll sort this out man on vegetarian bumder.

You are and always will be a veggie bellend.

How the fuck can you assume this about me I bet you haven't even seen Muse live

What are the odds that this is one person arguing with themselves?

That was my thought. One person trolling by making a stupid thread, then fighting.

Especially since they both made their accounts yesterday. I looked at one of their post histories, and yeah, they're doing this fighting among the two of them on other threads as well. Definite troll

Edited by lurkinglurker