2017.07.24 - Central Park, New York City, NY, USA

forevermusic

For some reason when i read the tour dates I didn't register Jones Beach as being close (think I was looking for NYC on the list) so missed out on tickets.

Delighted to pick up a couple for this show though, should be a good time (as long as they don't play too much shoegazing pish)

Summerstage has a pretty hard curfew of 10, so if doors are at 7 and Muse time is 8:15 then I am pretty sure there won't be an opener.

Yeah it seems to be a one off show. I'm hoping since its in no way connected to the Drones type tour and its a smaller stage that they mix up the set a little.

So excited! Cannot wait til Monday... I was sad that they were only playing festivals and was hoping they'd add a show. Cannot wait! Haven't seen them since the Philly Drones tour gig.

Last show I saw at Summerstage (Spoon) people talked the entire night. I will be so annoyed if the crowd does that this time - it's so rude and obnoxious.

Yeah it seems to be a one off show. I'm hoping since its in no way connected to the Drones type tour and its a smaller stage that they mix up the set a little.

Hope so, too. Was thrilled to get some older material at the Webster Hall Drones promo tour show. Hope they break out some of the back catalog at Summerstage. I certainly wouldn't complain if they played Butterflies & Hurricanes ;) Damn, I loved the Absolution tour....

Long-time lurker finally getting my act together and registering on the back of excitement for the show tonight...

What time is everyone showing up? Work and parental duties are probably going to put me on track for not much before doors at 7. Praying I'm not the only one with typical Monday issues!