Sign in to follow this  
Remco

Absolute Radio goes on tour with Muse

New programmes at Absolute Radio include an exclusive programme behind the scenes with Muse on their Drones tour.

It’s part of a new summer weekend schedule which also includes extended request shows fronted by Claire Sturgess.

On Thursday 28th April at 9pm, Danielle Perry will be go behind the scenes on the Drones tour featuring exclusive interviews with Muse who’ll reflect on their latest album and life on the road. The two hour documentary will showcase live tracks from their O2 gigs plus some of the songs which have inspired them.

http://radiotoday.co.uk/2016/04/absolute-radio-goes-on-tour-with-muse/

This Thursday then... could be good.

This audio is doing justice to how fookin' massive Chris' bass tone is on this tour, hope someone's ripping it.

Presuming it's from the first night, if they're all from the same one?

Yeah, I recorded it. Haven't had any time to edit it yet, but it'll probably be up on MuseBootlegs by Tuesday or so.

Yeah, I recorded it. Haven't had any time to edit it yet, but it'll probably be up on MuseBootlegs by Tuesday or so.

Cheers for this :)

Listening now - so far they're playing radio versions of hits in chronological order from Showbiz (it's on Absolute Radio atm)

EDIT: The great Matt laugh returns at 1h53min!

Through the live tracks, gawd, the mix is pretty bad. Very bass-heavy and vocally quiet. Also I think TaB is from the 15th, Matt talks about breaking the attendance record. SS from the 11th.

Good set of songs broadcast: Dead Inside, Hysteria, TaB, Plug in Baby, Psycho, Reapers, The Handler, Undisclosed Desires(...), Stockholm Syndrome (+ Township Rebellion, yay), Mercy

Edited by frozenbanana

Which songs did they actually end up broadcasting? Was Take A Bow true?

Yep! Edited my original post. Think it's basically over now, not enough time for Knights.

EDIT: Supermassive Black Hole to bring things to a close

Yep! Edited my original post. Think it's basically over now, not enough time for Knights.

Sounds like a great set of songs. Can't wait to hear this

Thank you; that will motivate me to figure out how the hell to get my torrent running in the meantime...

Please tell me someone used some edit of this for the artwork:

Muse_Award_Final-LoRes_750.jpg

cuz ah lurve it

Is there any chance anyone could find a way to get me a flac or mp3 version of the TaB performance? I am completely useless with torrents and this one won't download :(

It's up now! :D

Thank you! I happened to discover it was on when I was browsing my TV EPG, but missed the first 25 minutes, and had a poor signal, ruining what I did manage to record. Currently seeding...