TERZi

Looks like (pre-sale) standing is sold out, Lippupalvelu claims so. I got the ticket but weird, fan club's tickets are probably very limited? Good luck to people for Monday..

I didn't understand how to buy the standing tickets. I pressed the "kenttä" place on the map but nothing happended. There was nothing to press after that. I tried everything. And reloaded the page 10:00AM sharp. What did I do wrong? Tickets for seats would have been easy to get.

Let's hope it will be easier on monday.

I didn't understand how to buy the standing tickets. I pressed the "kenttä" place on the map but nothing happended. There was nothing to press after that. I tried everything. And reloaded the page 10:00AM sharp. What did I do wrong? Tickets for seats would have been easy to get.

Yeah, it didn't work. You had to click the "Choose best available seats" ("Valitse parhaat paikat" or something like that) above the seating map, and then you could choose either "best available" from the whole lot (standing, seating, whatnot), OR specify the category (standing, section Axx etc) from which you want the "best" places - and there you could indeed pick standing places as well.

Yep, pretty crappy stuff...

Yep that was the problem, just sold out.. There's a lot of more people trying to buy on Monday, so be really sharp! Or if there's some place where you can get tickets, go there on morning. Refresh the page although it'd look '"sold out". It's also possible they release later more tickets for sell.

What's odds to 2nd night? :D

:dance::dance:

:party::party:

:awesome::awesome:

Yeah!!

I was kinda bummed that I missed the presale (previous mail said users in Fin/Swe etc to "stay tuned" so that's exactly what I did.

Didn't hear anything until I got the mail informing me about general sale. Then I found my presale code in here. It was just about useless as I wanted standing tickets anyway.

So took my chances this morning, had the browser open at 09:00 sharp, put 2 standing in the basket, next and wait......wait.....wait....Sorry tickets are not available. WTF!! Went back and "permanto" is red.

So bollocks to it, I'm going to work. Went to my phone at 09:30 and it offered me 1 standing, I bought it, checked again and it offered me 1 more.

I think the scalpers get their amount, then people like me who are more fortunate probably have a few browser windows open. They eventually get released back to general sale.

Anyway sorry for droning on and on, bottom line is I got 2 standing so happy days.

Going to try to go. How's accessibility towards the venue etc?

http://hartwallarena.fi/en/visitors/directions-maps

The train's always a safe bet. Assuming you'll be staying downtown, it only takes about 5 minutes to get to Pasila (all trains from Helsinki stop there). And then from the station you take the short walkway that leads straight to the arena doors. 2easy. :awesome:

Pasila train station is also a great pit stop before the gig cause it has cafés and restaurants and even a small grocery store in case you need food etc.

• 4 weeks later...
Am I the only one with this problem – instead of tickets the only thing I received in my mailbox is just an order confirmation? What the hell? I didn't pay 40 € to get that ffs

It ain't just you. We were just discussing this in the Finns thread and as far as we know tickets haven't been mailed out yet. Dunno what's taking so long tbh.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...