TERZi

Yo, pls tweet #HeavySetForHelsinki, they did acknowledge Birmingham is the UK's heavy metal capital and played a "heavy" set (well it did include stokcholm and CE...), and Matt seems to think finns like the _heavier_rock. I suggest we remind them they're about to play the most metal country in the world. Do not forget to include @glenrowe in your tweets as he's probably the most likely to check twitter anyway, idk.

Nothing's probably going to happen but hey it's fun. join the fun!!!!!!

(#RandomBSidesForHelsinki could also do.)

Yo, pls tweet #HeavySetForHelsinki, they did acknowledge Birmingham is the UK's heavy metal capital and played a "heavy" set (well it did include stokcholm and CE...), and Matt seems to think finns like the _heavier_rock. I suggest we remind them they're about to play the most metal country in the world. Do not forget to include @glenrowe in your tweets as he's probably the most likely to check twitter anyway, idk.

Nothing's probably going to happen but hey it's fun. join the fun!!!!!!

(#RandomBSidesForHelsinki could also do.)

I think the chances are good. The last 2 gigs they've done in Finland included frickin Agitated, Yes Please and Micro Cuts. I'm just hoping they do another one of 'rarities' this time, too. Maybe Assassin, which they've already played a few times this tour? :love:

We're next! :awesome:

I hope they really continue with these heavier songs in Finland (ok chances with Dead Star... no:rolleyes:) but I think we'll get one "rarity" and it'd be Assassin ;)

And support of tomorrow night (The New Regime), it sounds awesome!! I recommend listen to it :)

Oh well... I might sound like a bit of a prick, but I'm a bit dissapointed. Dead Inside, Madness, Starlight and Feeling Good all in the same set makes it pretty clear we got a 'simple and steady' set instead of anything special. MOTP was nice obviously, but otherwise slightly dissapointed. It was a good show, but just throwing in an Apocalypse Please, Fury, Assassin or anything like that would've already made it so much better.

EDIT: Props to The New Regime for the Spanish Castle Magic cover btw! Sure didn't see that one coming and IT WAS AWESOME!

EDIT 2: Took videos of few songs, they're here if you want:

Edited by 01fromfinland

Oh well... I might sound like a bit of a prick, but I'm a bit dissapointed. Dead Inside, Madness, Starlight and Feeling Good all in the same set makes it pretty clear we got a 'simple and steady' set instead of anything special. MOTP was nice obviously, but otherwise slightly dissapointed. It was a good show, but just throwing in an Apocalypse Please, Fury, Assassin or anything like that would've already made it so much better.

EDIT: Props to The New Regime for the Spanish Castle Magic cover btw! Sure didn't see that one coming and IT WAS AWESOME!

EDIT 2: Took videos of few songs, they're here if you want:

I feel exactly the same... This was my first Muse gig and it's absolutely horrible to have this weird disappointed sadness feeling going on. They have played Apocalypse Please, Assassin, Citizen Erased, New Born, Bliss, and we get none of these? The show was definitely good but I was constantly waiting for the awesome songs that they would throw in, and they never came.

I feel exactly the same... This was my first Muse gig and it's absolutely horrible to have this weird disappointed sadness feeling going on. They have played Apocalypse Please, Assassin, Citizen Erased, New Born, Bliss, and we get none of these? The show was definitely good but I was constantly waiting for the awesome songs that they would throw in, and they never came.

Oh damn, I feel you :/ This was the third time for me and easily the worst(not bad obviously) of them. I just realized they didn't even play Stockholm Syndrome :'(

Oh damn, I feel you :/ This was the third time for me and easily the worst(not bad obviously) of them. I just realized they didn't even play Stockholm Syndrome :'(

Right, I forgot that one from my list. People even tweeted #heavysetforhelsinki but I guess that didn't work :/