I now ownz a 22" A Zildjian medium ride from the 50s. If you're like me and ridiculously warm, complex, dark, expressive rides are something you'll brake for, this cymbal will have you falling over yourself. I seriously stood with my ear half an inch above its surface for a full minute absorbing all the undertones coming out of it as it decayed. The bell sounds exactly like the very last stroke in Ruled By Secrecy. The bough sounds exactly like the ride JT used to record The Widow. I am aroused.

There will be pictures when my phone is back from the repairer.

I now ownz a 22" A Zildjian medium ride from the 50s. If you're like me and ridiculously warm, complex, dark, expressive rides are something you'll brake for, this cymbal will have you falling over yourself. I seriously stood with my ear half an inch above its surface for a full minute absorbing all the undertones coming out of it as it decayed. The bell sounds exactly like the very last stroke in Ruled By Secrecy. The bough sounds exactly like the ride JT used to record The Widow. I am aroused.

There will be pictures when my phone is back from the repairer.

sexual! :D

Has it been used for 50 years or has it been played a bit and then kept in storage.

a cymbal thats lasted for 50 years is something i want :(:LOL:

News Update: Dom now endorses Pro-Mark sticks (Modern Drummer June 2008)

now?

oh, and here's a tab I made for someone of a part or two of assassin...

i think they're right... not 100% sure about the last one though, and of course the high hat is going on 8ths...

around 25sec:

assassin1dm2.jpg

last fill:

assassin2az1.png

News Update: Dom now endorses Pro-Mark sticks (Modern Drummer June 2008)

thats old news he's been playing pro-marks for the whole of the B+R tour lol

and the last fill in assassin is swiss triplets

Can anyone give me the drum tab for sunburn? My band's learning it (the first song we're learning as a band :D). Our drummer is kind of new to drums and it would really help to have the tab.

And I cbf searching teh interweb for it :rolleyes:

So if anyone has it...

Cheers :D

ah yeah my bad - not used to seeing flams like that lol :p

Havent got sunburn yet - but there might be someone on that message board who could help. :)

Surely it must be more difficult to read from a tabulature then to actually depict whats being played in the song, especially sunburn.