Adam

Try GuitarCenter.com - also let me know if I can help. I have a couple GC's along my route to work.

cheers

Z-E-

EDIT: And I took that route today and tried out a few cymbals. Damn nice stuff. I almost walked out with an 18" K Custom Fast Crash or 18" Oriental China Trash (don't think my man-crush is as bad as Adam's) since they really were my fave cymbals in the whole store. They also had some used 14" K Custom Dark Hi-Hats for $150 which sounded really nice but I really want to her the KC Special Dry's to replace my 30-odd year old Avedis Zildjians.

Ok, here we go with some abysmal quality youtubez:

Cassandra Gemini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP0J05rAcWE

Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3QwO4QCGU

Viscera Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3AQlZI_RVE

Video tour of my Saturns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPTgfJ1OTug

If they don't show up they haven't finished getting sodomized, er, processed by the youtube servers.

EDIT: I don't have a basin cut, either, it's a headband.

DOUBLE EDIT: How long does this processing jazz take? I uploaded them almost an hour ago.

Nice work. I couldn't even begin to try some of that shit. Shame we can't hear you but it certainly looks right

...and Adam, mistake or not, your vids on YouTube are awesome - and show your talents (and nipples) well.

One, it proves you could step in if Dom broke his arm (that could be arranged) and two it proves that I could not step in as I have to go back and re-figure some of what I have been playing (or should I say attempting).

It pisses me off every time Muse destroys a drum kit, but the Starclassics are cool because they're mass-produced. This is the troupe towelling a kit of extremely rare and desirable Peavy Radial Pros. Is there no respect?

...and Adam, mistake or not, your vids on YouTube are awesome - and show your talents (and nipples) well.

One, it proves you could step in if Dom broke his arm (that could be arranged) and two it proves that I could not step in as I have to go back and re-figure some of what I have been playing (or should I say attempting).

thanks a lot! :D

Guess what I bough today!!!!

14" K Custom Special Dry hi hats and a new 19" A Custom Crash! Booya! :D:D:D

thanks a lot! :D

Guess what I bough today!!!!

14" K Custom Special Dry hi hats and a new 19" A Custom Crash! Booya! :D:D:D

:eek: Nice!

Must've cost you loads. Sweet though. :happy:

I just got a Sabian 17" AAX crash for $100 new, and an Iron Cobra for about $100 new. :happy: I'm broke now though. :(

Oh, and I just learned how to play Glorious straight through. :happy:

It pisses me off every time Muse destroys a drum kit, but the Starclassics are cool because they're mass-produced. This is the troupe towelling a kit of extremely rare and desirable Peavy Radial Pros. Is there no respect?

Its DOMS not anyone elses, he can do what he wants with it, why shud he have to respect it, it wasnt custom for him and he probably knew he was getting a new kit after this performance

I never said he had to respect it, I said he's a fuckwit for not. It's irreplaceble. You don't set fire to a Stradivarius unless you're too ignorant to know what you're playing or too stupid to care. Same thing here.

they'll sound nothing like them. eq'ing ftw.

well so far the A custom crashes and oriental china trash does....

the EQ doesnt make that much of a difference at all.

EQ Will just make them sound a bit tidier when amplified over all the other instruments.

But at the moment I'm not at the "arena shows" stage yet....;)

...lol and even when I am they'll be put through EQ so all is good! :D:LOL:

they'll sound nothing like them. eq'ing ftw.

tbh with recording drums you'd want to use some pretty flat response condensor mics for the overheads to pick up the cymbals and a good hypercardiod for the hats, the only eq you will really need to use if you have good mics (that will pick up the true sound) is a low cut (to best eliminate any bleed through on the hat mic) and maybe a high shelf, but only slight