Muse always sound the same live as they do in their studio recordings with recent albums. Mercy sounded the same as the music video, as did Psycho and Dead Inside, bar the screw up half way through.

No man, not at all

What?? Are ? ?? Yo u s aying ?? ?!

That's just how it is. There's no difference between the two with newly released songs. I've read many times people saying that one of the reasons they love Muse so much is because they can do that; remember the song so well. This is the first time I've came across people who haven't thought this. Although, to be honest, opinions here are very different to other places. Such as not thinking Feeling Good is the worst on OoS and disliking Invincible. And then there's this whole source thing.

That's just how it is. There's no difference between the two with newly released songs. I've read many times people saying that one of the reasons they love Muse so much is because they can do that; remember the song so well. This is the first time I've came across people who haven't thought this. Although, to be honest, opinions here are very different to other places. Such as not thinking Feeling Good is the worst on OoS and disliking Invincible. And then there's this whole source thing.

Your posts at this point are about as coherent as Daibhibi Granndd

Your posts at this point are about as coherent as Daibhibi Granndd

Plus, I've noticed that you guys struggle with the concept of opinions; more so than most of the Internet.

I really cannot believe that you can't hear how similar Dead Inside and Psycho sound live to their studio versions. Do you honestly think that Reapers is going to be so different? 'Coz that surprises the hell out of me.

So you're assuming that Reapers will be the same as played live.

What about the intro, what will it be like? And the pre-chorus "Drones" chants, will they be distorted? Same question for the chorus vocals...Plus how will the solo sound like, and the outro?

It's not like everything could be the same way in studio as it is live. That's not the reality

Plus, I've noticed that you guys struggle with the concept of opinions; more so than most of the Internet.

I really cannot believe that you can't hear how similar Dead Inside and Psycho sound live to their studio versions. Do you honestly think that Reapers is going to be so different? 'Coz that surprises the hell out of me.

Lmfao struggle with the concept of opinions. That is also sig material. Keep it coming. Obviously Reapers is going to sound different in studio than live because everything is so obvious!!! No song recorded in a studio will sound like it does live, even as a live take it'll always sound more polished than its live version unless people like Lightning Bolt deliberately fuck up production for desired aesthetic

So you're assuming that Reapers will be the same as played live.

What about the intro, what will it be like? And the pre-chorus "Drones" chants, will they be distorted? Same question for the chorus vocals...Plus how will the solo sound like, and the outro?

It's not like everything could be the same way in studio as it is live. That's not the reality

Even if it isn't extremely different, do you really think a few small changes are worth getting excited over a lyric video? I'm much more excited for a music video.

I hate discussions where it's me against the majority. I struggle in situations like these and start getting really upset. I'll leave it here. Think what you will.

Really the only things that I think could be different in Reapers is the guitar tone and chants vs. vocoders. The guitar tone could be a deal breaker imo so the live version isn't entirely indicative of the final product

Btw your music was my paper's guiding light to completion :love:

Even if it isn't extremely different, do you really think a few small changes are worth getting excited over a lyric video? I'm much more excited for a music video.

I hate discussions where it's me against the majority. I struggle in situations like these and start getting really upset. I'll leave it here. Think what you will.

Nobody is debating lyric over music video here. Nobody cares about the videos, we care about the studio music.

Everything is so obvious!!!

And, because this pissed me off to no end, I was mocking someone who called something obvious, so you're mocking a mockery without realising it. My use of 'obvious' was because the other guy used the word in an attack.

Yes they sound similar, but those songs you mentioned are in no way as complex as Reapers is. There's a lot of uncertainty surrounding it! Plus, hearing the studio version of any Drones track for the first time is why we're all here in this thread isn't it?

Of course they are worth of that...I'd rather have a new song that I'll hear lots of times than a video I'll watch once

This is how opinion sharing works...but let's leave it here then

And, because this pissed me off to no end, I was mocking someone who called something obvious, so you're mocking a mockery without realising it. My use of 'obvious' was because the other guy used the word in an attack.

'Attack'? :LOL:

Btw your music was my paper's guiding light to completion :love:

Aww thanks glad you like it! It's meant for background noise so it did its job.

In Reapers I'm really interested to hear how the guitar solo section works. I remember someone had a really cool idea that each little solo could be like a radio dialing in and out, what with the sporadic motion between each solo.

Also I don't care for music videos at all so I'd much rather hear a new studio track. Just my two cents though

Gosh, I'll teach you both the concept of private messages xD Jk, you enlighten the whole thread :LOL:

Thank you kind sir :happy:

Aww thanks glad you like it! It's meant for background noise so it did its job.

In Reapers I'm really interested to hear how the guitar solo section works. I remember someone had a really cool idea that each little solo could be like a radio dialing in and out, what with the sporadic motion between each solo.

Also I don't care for music videos at all so I'd much rather hear a new studio track. Just my two cents though

I liked your first album most. Listened to it at least 5-6 times I think haha. And yeah, I think the solo bomb dives might be replaced by a sample of actual drone jets blasting off. I would also like new studio tracks but that's obvious ;)