James Bond - this time a Muse Soundtrack?

Claudia O

I didn't know she had a house in Austria, I live just down the road from her and i wondered why someones I will often see her along the seafront in Brighton but then sometime I won't see her months.

The author of the thread, not Adele.

I didn't know she had a house in Austria, I live just down the road from her and i wondered why someones I will often see her along the seafront in Brighton but then sometime I won't see her months.

Ahahaha! :LOL: this just made me laugh so hard! But would ne nice, anyway!

it's only me in austria :D

I wasn't getting at that, it's just weird.

Muse is sometimes quite weird...aren't we used to that?! :D

i hope the bond track will be a rock number, as skyfall was rather pop? no, i am no bond-fan myself. I enjoyed the earlier Ones tough...in the 60's 70's 80's some of them....it just came to my mind there might be some chance for muse...imagine a song with a heavy riff, some Bond--esque melody, some piano ...maybe the Milan strings :eek: and there you go, finished track for the movie. :happy:

Hm...but less pop-melody...i love the track but more rock please for the next one :LOL:

i don't remember the name, but Alicia Keys and a guy did a bond-track once, it was great...was the guy from the White Stripes? Not sure...do you know it? "Another way to die" or so...

And, i prefer a song for Bond than a song to Twilight...

Hm...but less pop-melody...i love the track but more rock please for the next one :LOL:

i don't remember the name, but Alicia Keys and a guy did a bond-track once, it was great...was the guy from the White Stripes? Not sure...do you know it? "Another way to die" or so...

And, i prefer a song for Bond than a song to Twilight...

Your right on all accounts it was another way to die by Alicia keys and jack white, it's a really really good piece of music but the actually singing is appalling it sounds like both of them are trying to sing beyond their own range for half the song!!!