I was really thinking it wasn't going to have synths.

I give them credit for the ruminating joke... but am getting heartily sick of the teases with no info.

The clips would be a hell of a lot more fun right now if we had a release date for either the single or the album. Otherwise, they're just starting to feel like slaps in the face.

Unless they count the drone photo as a release date reveal, which actually seems likely, tbh.

Otherwise, they're just starting to feel like slaps in the face.

I still don't get this. Why? I just don't understand how it could feel like "a slap in the face". They're going to put the single out eventually (and quite soon now). They don't really "have" to announce anything, you know?

I still don't get this. Why? I just don't understand how it could feel like "a slap in the face". They're going to put the single out eventually (and quite soon now). They don't really "have" to announce anything, you know?

It would certainly be a nice thing for them to do, considering they are obviously aware it's what everyone is waiting for, and not these little clips of cow synths.

We've had literally no useful information in ages.

It's the phycho way of spelling thicko.

Robin Thicke collab confirmed.

It would certainly be a nice thing for them to do, considering they are obviously aware it's what everyone is waiting for, and not these little clips of cow synths.

Meh, announced or not, it's coming. Knowing the release date wouldn't make it come any faster...

"Dairy Queen will give away free ice cream on March 16"

Guys I think we're onto something here.

Obviously there was a typo in the IG picture.

disclaimer -a potato was used in the process of editing that image!uKhPL6T.png