Apparently someone hates the cover.....http://radio.com/2015/03/13/muses-album-cover-drones-really-bad/

Such a stupid article!

Like I said a few pages back, people hate on Muse because it's trendy. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that cover. People worship Death Grips' NLDW's pic of a dick as a cover and think that a perfectly fine piece of commissioned artwork is the apocalypse. Give me a break.

Like I said a few pages back, people hate on Muse because it's trendy. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that cover. People worship Death Grips' NLDW's pic of a dick as a cover and think that a perfectly fine piece of commissioned artwork is the apocalypse. Give me a break.

Unfortunately it's much "cooler" to be negative and disagree with everything in some people's opinion.

Don't like it. It's nice to hear (for the most part) just the guys and their instruments for the first time in a while, but all of the parts of this song are rudimentary. I could have written Psycho. For a band who I love for their unpredictability, Psycho was just so generic. The lyrics are abysmal, but I don't really expect much else from Matt. Hoping that this is one of the worst tracks on the album, or me and Drones aren't going to be friends.

You're right.

i meant on the psycho tour. it's still a while until the album to go until the album is out.

Yes I know that's what you meant. The description on the page states "CD+DVD: includes live performances of new songs from Drones to be filmed during the Psycho UK Tour, as well as additional bonus studio footage."

So yes, Psycho tour will have more new songs than Psycho.

I'm still of the opinion they're going to play at least half of the album at these gigs.

But please guys, if any of you are going, make sure you get footage somehow.

You've got to get us through the Muse dry spell that is April and May, unless of course they do another mini-tour.

And they meant on the Psycho Tour too

Yes I know that's what you meant. The description on the page states "CD+DVD: includes live performances of new songs from Drones to be filmed during the Psycho UK Tour, as well as additional bonus studio footage."

So yes, Psycho tour will have more new songs than Psycho.

Oh I see, didn't realise it was being filmed :)

I hope there isn't too many new ones being played though

I'm still of the opinion they're going to play at least half of the album at these gigs.

I'd saw maybe 5 or 6 songs max. Obviously, they'll wanna try out a few of the new ones before the festivals and promote the new album but I don't think they'll want people to know more than half the songs 2 months before the album comes out.

I don't know why, but I have the feeling that Drones gonna be the disappointment on this album.

The closers are usually one of the best songs on the album so I'm fairly confident it'll be decent.

but it's got the "DRONES!" shout... :(

To be fair, we don't actually know that (it's probably true though). Either way, the 5 seconds (or sutin) with that chant that we heard isn't really indicative of what the rest of the song will be like.

Plus I don't mind the shout at all.

But please guys, if any of you are going, make sure you get footage somehow.

You've got to get us through the Muse dry spell that is April and May, unless of course they do another mini-tour.

I can't promise footage as I hate having my phone in my hand while I can jump around and enjoy the experience to the max and also hate blocking other people's view (also while we're there anyone with a fucking iPad filming at a gig should expect me punching their faces :p)

But, I promise I will come back with very decent audio recording :)