How many Second Law tracks are we thinking they'll drop from the setlist? I think we can safely assume Supremacy is safe but apart from that it's up in the air I guess. Animals could still fit in I guess?

I think Supremacy, Survival and Animals will survive

How many Second Law tracks are we thinking they'll drop from the setlist? I think we can safely assume Supremacy is safe but apart from that it's up in the air I guess. Animals could still fit in I guess?

There is no way they drop madness, even if it doesn't fit

You lot, you all as well as myself are idiots. I just reread Matt's tweet and realized he wasn't trying to announce anything... :noey:

He said "there is a place and time i.e. 9 PM, Belfast, Sunday." in response to a Tweet about Psycho taking forever to be written, and come out as a song.

Literally all he is saying is that there is a time and place for things, events, to happen. A common colloquialism. The "i.e. 9 PM, Belfast, Sunday." is 99% likely to be his sarcastic attempt at being funny, especially given the usage of "i.e." showing it as an example, except everyone thought it was an imminent announcement...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I stand by this revelation and will eat my asshole 10 times if I am proven wrong.

just felt like I need to bring is up again...

Just asked our austrian music-chanel "gotv" if they know a release date for the album, of course they don't :$ but i got an answer ;)

And I asked them if Muse will do another "hosted by" on their channel (as they did in 2006), and they answered: we will invite them to it, definately!" :D

So come on, just do it Muse!

I think Supremacy, Survival and Animals will survive

They already 'forgot' Animals during the previous tour, so I doubt they'll keep it around.

No, I think Madness will probably be dropped.

What makes you think that? It was a big hit, and a lead single. Have they ever dropped popular songs or lead singles this fast? Of course it isn't as heavy as we hope the new material to be, but I don't expect them to drop all not-heavy songs, so Madness will also stick around, I would expect.