Kitten Factor 2013: The Family Friendly Dick Measuring Contest

Dave.

All users must submit a picture of their dick with each entry.

A unique dick-shot for each round.

During voting entries will be judged on the quality of the cover in relation to the quality of the dick.

The one with the least amount of dick votes in the end will get a Manson for compensation.

The one with the voted best dick will get to go on a date with james90.

It says family friendly, so I'll mail physical copies of the dick photos if you'd like to share with your family.

All users must submit a picture of their dick with each entry.

A unique dick-shot for each round.

During voting entries will be judged on the quality of the cover in relation to the quality of the dick.

The one with the least amount of dick votes in the end will get a Manson for compensation.

The one with the voted best dick will get to go on a date with james90.

It says family friendly, so I'll mail physical copies of the dick photos if you'd like to share with your family.

Lets the clear, do we include balls in the pics? That could be a deciding factor.

What about instrumentation? There was a mix last time of standard covers and full on instrumental covers. Are both allowed equally?

Don't see why not, no reason people can't do it from scratch. The one I did that was full on was using MIDI for bass, synth and drums

How about this:

Round 1: Muse, close as possible to the original

Round 2: Non Muse

Round 3: Muse, try to be as original as possible.

I just think that's a bit wank

two rounds, simple, manageable for those who don't have time, and will still get lots of variety in the submissions. No need to complicate

For clarification since I'm most likely handling this, what were the issues with file management last time?

fuck all. Just Larry didn't keep in contact much and didn't really bother with posting the results, only posting like two weeks later that Raurie had most votes which everyone had gathered anyway

For clarification since I'm most likely handling this, what were the issues with file management last time?

Well if I remember correctly when Larry did it he didn't show up during the contest for weeks on end and it kinda got fucked up, it just seemed like a lot of responsibility for one person. I think if everyone kept the files at 320kbps mp3 the files shoud be relatively easy to send and upload.

Well if I remember correctly when Larry did it he didn't show up during the contest for weeks on end and it kinda got fucked up, it just seemed like a lot of responsibility for one person. I think if everyone kept the files at 320kbps mp3 the files shoud be relatively easy to send and upload.

No point specifying 320 as streaming on soundcloud is at a lower bitrate. Just send any mp3 file and don't be a nob sending a full on lossless file

fuck all. Just Larry didn't keep in contact much and didn't really bother with posting the results, only posting like two weeks later that Raurie had most votes which everyone had gathered anyway

Well I did mention that I'd have the time to hopefully do it in a timely manner. And transcoding is usually not a problem for me with audio files.

No point specifying 320 as streaming on soundcloud is at a lower bitrate. Just send any mp3 file and don't be a nob sending a full on lossless file

I wouldn't have a problem with lossless.

Well I did mention that I'd have the time to hopefully do it in a timely manner. And transcoding is usually not a problem for me with audio files.

Yeah it's just that everyone wanted a totally unbiased/uninvolved person handling the entries that time, then the guy who's never on here gets chosen to do it. You'd be fine handling it

IMO...

2 rounds:

Non-Muse

Muse

Everyone must get their entries to Kueller before a set deadline of whenever he says

mp3 entries sent to Kueller

Kueller uploads entries anonymously to a KF/his own soundcloud in sets

Kueller creates a thread with the embedded soundcloud files and an anonymous poll

Everyone is allowed 2 votes, if they vote more than twice all votes get discounted (don't know if the person who starts a thread can see who voted if it's anonymous? If not then public poll, no big difference)

Poll open for one week, and as it closes next round starts, again for one week

After it ends, Kueller gathers the % share of votes from each round (so it doesn't matter about the actual number of people voting, just collectively which was best) and adds the totals for the two rounds

Posts a list from best to shit