LP7 Tour

iwillbechasingastarlight

T2L will finish with Austalian gigs and a few European dates next year. They will do 20th year anniversary gigs. And then they will probably have a break and get to studio for LP7. In 2015, LP7 Tour will start if they follow the "3-years circle".

They are always talking about doing a stripped-down show and they said they liked playing in theatres after SBE gig. Matt also said "We can play the arena/stadium gig and then show up in a small club in the city". However, they may continue doing even more huge production shows. Or maybe their popularity will grow so much that they will do stadium shows everywhere in the world.

And the question is, what would you like to see in LP7 Tour?

You are early. :p

But yeah. i think i'd like them to still do the arena and stadium tour thing like they always do the past few years. i think the Prince idea (doing an aftershow, a club after a huge show) is pretty awesome. being a Prince fan, i know this will give a lot of stress though. because a lot of people will hear it through the (social) media and people will start queueing up that are not fan at all most of the times, at least that is what happens with Prince aftershows/club shows here.

You are early. :p

But yeah. i think i'd like them to still do the arena and stadium tour thing like they always do the past few years. i think the Prince idea (doing an aftershow, a club after a huge show) is pretty awesome. being a Prince fan, i know this will give a lot of stress though. because a lot of people will hear it through the (social) media and people will start queueing up that are not fan at all most of the times, at least that is what happens with Prince aftershows/club shows here.

What The Killers did after their Wembley Stadium concert was announcing a £10 club gig on twitter right after the Wembley gig was over.

What The Killers did after their Wembley Stadium concert was announcing a £10 club gig on twitter right after the Wembley gig was over.

They Tweeted they were playing the Islington Garage (650 people compared to the 65,000+ at Wembley) before they'd even started at Wembley. I like Q's comment that Wembley was the biggest warm-up gig ever.

They Tweeted they were playing the Islington Garage (650 people compared to the 65,000+ at Wembley) before they'd even started at Wembley. I like Q's comment that Wembley was the biggest warm-up gig ever.

Oh, my bad. I wonder how many people left Wembley earlier in order to be there in the queue.

I think that during the age of Twitter and smartphones it wouldn't be difficult to organise small club shows after the big ones.

Like Fabri mentioned Killers have done it two times already and it went rather smooth. Fans find out about it on twitter -> get to the place and pay some minor fee -> ones who fail to get there on time cry beside the door.

I just think that Muse are too lazy to do this kind of thing. Or they'll start making their main gigs shorter to have some energy left for the clubs.

Oh, my bad. I wonder how many people left Wembley earlier in order to be there in the queue.

Given they ended with Mr. Brightside - their biggest song - I'm guessing not many. But apparently when Brandon asked "How many of you were at Wembley?" at the Garage most of the room cheered. So I'm guessing a substantial number of the Garage crowd had made the move across town.

It'd be cool to see Muse do something like that but I daresay they'd probably just have the club gig on a different day. Or do a club tour, like these 20th gigs are meant to be.

But first they've got to finish this tour and record LP7, or whatever it is they end up doing, before doing the next album tour. Bit jumping-the-gun, this thread.