Muse interview on NRJ radio - Stade de France

If I understand correctly, 98% of the time - it's hard work, long hours, extensive travel, etc., but it's worth it for those rare moments. Just curious about the numbers. Why only 2%?

Nice interview though. :happy:

Edited by Jujubean
For clarification

• 2 weeks later...
LOL!! And how he almost fell asleep it looked like, holding the mic for Dom right after the yawn. LOLOL!! :LOL:

I can only imagine how tired they must get from travelling so much! Just thinking of how tired I get from taking one 5 hour flight... !

Edited by sunflower1

I can only imagine how tired they must get from travelling so much! Just thinking of tired I get from taking one 5 hour flight... !

I do almost six hours of transit a day. Tired me out at first, but usually doesn't bother me unless I don't get enough rest. Traveling, on the other hand, I find exciting. Keeps me wired. With all the touring they do, I guess it must get pretty routine and boring after a certain point, but if I got to travel around the world like they do, I'd find a way to keep things interesting - see sites, try new things, get out and about.

I do almost six hours of transit a day. Tired me out at first, but usually doesn't bother me unless I don't get enough rest. Traveling, on the other hand, I find exciting. Keeps me wired. With all the touring they do, I guess it must get pretty routine and boring after a certain point, but if I got to travel around the world like they do, I'd find a way to keep things interesting - see sites, try new things, get out and about.

Oh yeah, travelling is very exciting but still makes me tired. LOL. I'd love to be able to go all over the world like they do. That's such an incredible thing- to be able to meet so many different people and see amazing places.

(Btw, 6 hours everyday? Wow. I do at least 2 hours a day, a lot of it in traffic.)