Band logo help. Yes...another one of THOSE threads

Dominic.

So yeah, guess the title's pretty self explanatory and you're all so wonderfully artistic in here I thought I may ask for some help or inspiration or help or whatever you wanna call it

So. band. Name is Sienna Amore or Sienna Amor, haven't quite decided yet (translates as clay love or some shit like that, fuck knows I didn't come up with it, I wasn't even in the band at that point). It's a 'post-rock' band

Basically I'm only really after a text logo that we can use as a template for various stuff, no incredibly fancy drawings or anything. I have photoshop but I'm too n00b to work it at the moment although I'll probably get round to trying to do it myself if everyone here's too mean :( Font-wise, ideally some font along the lines of the modern Biffy Clyro font or the Enter Shikari one from the Flash Flood of Colour era if you get what I mean. Otherwise any other layout/details can be up to you

And if this is somehow of any help demo of one of the tracks, cos apparently some people like to listen to stuff to get an idea of what it's like iuno?

https://soundcloud.com/dickmovedom/track-3-epic-build/s-TkEQK

If anyone is willing to put a little time and effort into this I will love them forever

Sometimes I wish I had taken graphics at GCSE, and A level and so on. Part of me reckons I would've been decent at it if I had put in the effort. I still could be of course if I put in the effort. When I get all uni work done I might go on a pro youtube course

Also, another question. Which do people prefer...Amore or Amor?

I personally think Amore looks more average and shit whereas Amor seems more classy, but a couple of the other guys like Amore...I think mainly cos of that Touche Amore band whoever they are

I'm gonna be the next Olly Gibbs

Also, another question. Which do people prefer...Amore or Amor?

I personally think Amore looks more average and shit whereas Amor seems more classy, but a couple of the other guys like Amore...I think mainly cos of that Touche Amore band whoever they are

If you're going for looks, try Amor.

Olly :awesome:

Archived