Honestly, except Catherine and her friend, the first 15 in queue were swedes, then some germans, a finnish girl and two french, then more swedes and finally one norwegian after we'd been there 5 hours... Where were all the norwegians? :LOL: And today as well when we met them... The only norwegians there were there for Rihanna.

Anyways I guess it was the shittiest setlist but actually the show I've enjoyed the most. The sound was massive compared to All three stadium-shows I've been to and lights etc were great with all the smoke. It was, as said, really damn hot in there though. Anyways great week.

I guess you queued by D2 then? There were atleast a handful of us at E2 when me and my sister got there at like 9 AM.

You can probably arrive 1 hour before gate opens and still get barrier at this leg of the tour. Or actually not probably, you definitely can.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I'm arriving _tomorrow_ around 1-2pm because of my lift (thought I'll be there earlier), so maybe I don't have trouble then! I'm aiming to B-stage..

Well, people for Springsteen queued since 3 days before the gig so...

Well... that was really queuing :D

I'll be at Helsinki tomorrow at 11am, thought it should be enough for barrier but I've seen so so many people on various websites that they are going there today or very early tomorrow... I still like to think that I get catwalk/b-stage barrier, hopefully all those people go to the main stage :p Finnish people seem to like queueing...

You should be just fine :yesey:

I trust you man :yesey:

Estimated start tomorrow 9.30pm, show is probably over 12pm (according to HSL, they'll add public transport after 12pm) or a little bit earlier, so I think we'll get longer set than Norway.. Or how long it was in Oslo?

They (Chris, Tom & Morgan) are already in Finland;

https://twitter.com/akiriihilahti/status/360502946393358336/photo/1

Well, people for Springsteen queued since 3 days before the gig so...

Ha, they always do that. but also not really queueing for most part. at least at the Bruce gigs i have experienced, it's mostly getting a number. i did that at Bruce gigs, just had a number the night before and came back in the morning, you could leave for a few hours, you had to come back at certain times, so they could check all the numbers again, if you aren't there then, back luck for you. it isn't really a normal way of queuing. some say not fair maybe, because you don't really queue. but that's how it works with Bruce gigs. :LOL:

It's good. but i'm glad it's not with Muse gigs, it wouldn't work at all. With Bruce it works, because his tour manager and at all knows it. so people even go in at number order.

^^^ I wish more venues did it like that (or similar). When I saw Muse in Boston, if you showed up early in the morning, they gave you a numbered wristband. Then, you were free to leave and do what you wanted. You just had to be back two hours before doors so they could get everyone in line numerically. It was a tricky process for them, but worked fabulously for everyone else :LOL:

Normal queuing's not so bad though, in my experience. But that way was definitely the most stress-free!

Tonight is the farewell of the Power Station, plus a good attendance, so maybe they will do something special. In the last gig of the Great Pyramid, they played MK Ultra, Bliss, Citizen and Ruled By Secrecy.

what?

Tonight is the farewell of the Power Station, plus a good attendance, so maybe they will do something special. In the last gig of the Great Pyramid, they played MK Ultra, Bliss, Citizen and Ruled By Secrecy.

But that was Wembley Stadium, not a small stadium in Finland.

Archived