Monthly Photography Challenge Voting: March - Alive

matthijs

Whose photo do you think fits this month's challenge best?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Whose photo do you think fits this month's challenge best?

• Mizutsu
    • Polythenelucy
    • Mipanda

Difficult theme this month, so only 3 entries this time to choose from! Good luck.

Voting ends on the 8th, 08:53 PM GMT+1

6664557643_1e86de6d1d_z.jpg

By Mizutsu

8607024747_b549883b36_z.jpg

Start of Spring by Lucy (嘉莉), on Flick

By Polythenelucy

And another person who didn't PM me again :rolleyes:

8604710021_981e4cf688.jpg

A carnival atmosphere by mipanda, on Flickr

Theres always so much happening at a carnival. The air itself is alive with all the smells, the music, the sound of everyone yelling, laughing, the vibrant colourful rides spinning around overhead.

Yay, I got back online in time to vote! :LOL:

I chose the second picture, because it's the prettiest picture (for me), has the most colour-which I find the most important factor for the theme!, and its object is nearest to what I would have done for this competition, had I had the time (in that order too :LOL: ).

I guess the first would have been the next contestant had it had more colours - it's an amazing picture, but I'd put it under "movement" instead of "life" as it is. I'm totally fascinated about how sharp the person is (not hot, no, just sharp :p ) and the background perfectly blurred. :happy: /personal choice reasons.

Yay, I got back online in time to vote! :LOL:

I chose the second picture, because it's the prettiest picture (for me), has the most colour-which I find the most important factor for the theme!, and its object is nearest to what I would have done for this competition, had I had the time (in that order too :LOL: ).

I guess the first would have been the next contestant had it had more colours - it's an amazing picture, but I'd put it under "movement" instead of "life" as it is. I'm totally fascinated about how sharp the person is (not hot, no, just sharp :p ) and the background perfectly blurred. :happy: /personal choice reasons.

thank you!!!

I'm glad you two took a shot at the theme :happy:

great entries!! that expression in the 1st photo is priceless :awesome:

Archived