2013.1.29 - Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento, CA, US

supralover23

A little late, but I had a phenomenal time at this concert, despite the shorter setlist (which, to some degree, I sort of expected).

First of all, Jessica, you and your group were so amazing and nice! I'm so glad I met you. It made the experience more amazing, thank you. :happy:

And it was my first time in GA, but I wasn't expecting to get first row in the center since we started queuing around 1:15/30ish, yet I managed to get the one spot I always wanted, in the center but a tad to the right on Chris's side. I couldn't believe it. :LOL: Plus, the security guard in front of my friend and I was amazing. He was hilarious and super nice.

Oh my goodness, they were so close. I could see Matt sweating. :awesome::matt: When UD came on, a fan gave Matt some glasses, so he had them on as he came in front of me. And he took them off, turned them around, and started to put them on me. :eek: Unfortunately, this giant guy behind me snatched them out of Matt's hands. :( I was really upset, and everyone around me was so kind and actually got one of Muse's security guard's to get me a pick. I nearly collapsed, omg. Muse fans are amazing, I'm incredibly thankful.

And perhaps it's just my imagination, but I swear, from that point on, during Starlight and Survival, I kept meeting Matt's eyes and he played his guitar directly in front of me on my side and was like "Yeaaah!" and smiling widely when I sang my heart out into his mic during Starlight. I think he possibly knew that the guy took those glasses from his hands as he was putting them on my face and was making up for it. :awesome: It was so sweet of him. I can't get his gorgeous eyes looking at me, in the flesh, out of my head, omg. :love: /fangirling

And then Dom gave me his first drumstick (I made a little sign)! :awesome: And Matt was in the background walking around the stage and watching, and when I got it, he pointed, smiled, and blew a kiss! :love:

It was the best night of my life. I can't stop thinking about those incredible moments. I never thought I could love Muse more, but my love has doubled. Omg I need to see them again, right now... My friends think I'm insane.

Omg I need to see them again, right now... My friends think I'm insane.

Oh, but we know this is a perfectly normal response to Muse... :happy:

So glad your night turned out well! I was next to your friend and yelled at the jerk behind you who snatched away your glasses. I was worried about you, since that sort of thing can really ruin your entire gig experience.

But then I was thrilled when you got the pick, and ecstatic when Dom handed you the drumstick. And how could you not be happy when Matt makes eye contact with you and holds his mic out to you?? :facemelt:

I found a couple of YouTubes of those moments (forgive my lack of embedding skills).

Undisclosed:

http:// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBijWWLwlQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Starlight & Survival (with mic, Dom handing you the drumstick, and Matt blowing you a kiss):

http://

Loved the show. I don't know how I'm going to wait so long to see them again...

A little late, but I had a phenomenal time at this concert, despite the shorter setlist (which, to some degree, I sort of expected).

First of all, Jessica, you and your group were so amazing and nice! I'm so glad I met you. It made the experience more amazing, thank you. :happy:

And it was my first time in GA, but I wasn't expecting to get first row in the center since we started queuing around 1:15/30ish, yet I managed to get the one spot I always wanted, in the center but a tad to the right on Chris's side. I couldn't believe it. :LOL: Plus, the security guard in front of my friend and I was amazing. He was hilarious and super nice.

Oh my goodness, they were so close. I could see Matt sweating. :awesome::matt: When UD came on, a fan gave Matt some glasses, so he had them on as he came in front of me. And he took them off, turned them around, and started to put them on me. :eek: Unfortunately, this giant guy behind me snatched them out of Matt's hands. :( I was really upset, and everyone around me was so kind and actually got one of Muse's security guard's to get me a pick. I nearly collapsed, omg. Muse fans are amazing, I'm incredibly thankful.

And perhaps it's just my imagination, but I swear, from that point on, during Starlight and Survival, I kept meeting Matt's eyes and he played his guitar directly in front of me on my side and was like "Yeaaah!" and smiling widely when I sang my heart out into his mic during Starlight. I think he possibly knew that the guy took those glasses from his hands as he was putting them on my face and was making up for it. :awesome: It was so sweet of him. I can't get his gorgeous eyes looking at me, in the flesh, out of my head, omg. :love: /fangirling

And then Dom gave me his first drumstick (I made a little sign)! :awesome: And Matt was in the background walking around the stage and watching, and when I got it, he pointed, smiled, and blew a kiss! :love:

It was the best night of my life. I can't stop thinking about those incredible moments. I never thought I could love Muse more, but my love has doubled. Omg I need to see them again, right now... My friends think I'm insane.

Hey there! It's me Rachel, Jessica's sister. For the things you said about us above, back at ya girl! We enjoyed meeting you and your friend as well you two are great!

By the way, your story of how your night went, absolutely incredible! Sounds like it couldn't have been anymore perfect! CONGRATS!! :D :D :D

It was great to meet you too! I'm so glad I bumped into you on the way over since we had been chatting a few days before. :awesome: And you had the best first show experience imaginable! You guys were so nice and funny, I hope we can meet up at another show in the future. I'm sure there will be a lot more after this one, yeah? :D

Oh, but we know this is a perfectly normal response to Muse... :happy:

So glad your night turned out well! I was next to your friend and yelled at the jerk behind you who snatched away your glasses. I was worried about you, since that sort of thing can really ruin your entire gig experience.

But then I was thrilled when you got the pick, and ecstatic when Dom handed you the drumstick. And how could you not be happy when Matt makes eye contact with you and holds his mic out to you?? :facemelt:

I found a couple of YouTubes of those moments (forgive my lack of embedding skills).

Undisclosed:

http:// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBijWWLwlQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Starlight & Survival (with mic, Dom handing you the drumstick, and Matt blowing you a kiss):

http://

Loved the show. I don't know how I'm going to wait so long to see them again...

You are amazing, I loved meeting you! Thanks so much! I hope you had a great time and enjoyed the pick. :awesome:

Hey there! It's me Rachel, Jessica's sister. For the things you said about us above, back at ya girl! We enjoyed meeting you and your friend as well you two are great!

By the way, your story of how your night went, absolutely incredible! Sounds like it couldn't have been anymore perfect! CONGRATS!! :D :D :D

Rachel! I loved talking to you oh my goodness! :D Hopefully last Tuesday was much better than the last Sac concert. ;)

It was great to meet you too! I'm so glad I bumped into you on the way over since we had been chatting a few days before. :awesome: And you had the best first show experience imaginable! You guys were so nice and funny, I hope we can meet up at another show in the future. I'm sure there will be a lot more after this one, yeah? :D

I look forward to meting you again as well! :) I will most certainly be attending many more shows after this one, haha! :LOL:

You are amazing, I loved meeting you! Thanks so much! I hope you had a great time and enjoyed the pick. :awesome:

Ohh, thank YOU! Getting that pick for me was unbelievably kind of you! Yes, I treasure that little yellow beauty. :) Thank you so much! It was very rewarding seeing what could have been disastrous, turn out so beautifully for you.

I hope to see you in the queue and at the barrier again! :musesign:

I Have the whole thing recorded also. My friend is mastering the tracks and cutting it down inbetween songs to make it fit on a cd and adding to the bass side. I have the Raw Version if people want. And btw was anyone on the left hand side of the stage when the guy passed out during explorers?

Heres the Raw Audio for those who want it.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/50655396/130129_003.MP3

I Have the whole thing recorded also. My friend is mastering the tracks and cutting it down inbetween songs to make it fit on a cd and adding to the bass side. I have the Raw Version if people want. And btw was anyone on the left hand side of the stage when the guy passed out during explorers?

Heres the Raw Audio for those who want it.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/50655396/130129_003.MP3

Nice! Thank you! :happy:

• 5 months later...

WOAH! sorry im so late to this, i got doms other drumstick from sacramento! we must be drumstick buddies now haha :LOL:

ive never posted on here before but i can say even though the setlist was short, it was the best concert ive been to! (oaklands setlist was 10X more better tho) i got barrier on matts right side, right at the corner! i couldnt stop laughing during explorers because matts hair was ridiculous! during UD i tired to give him some glasses but at last second decided to try his hold his hand and in result i barely touched his hand :confused: oh well lol. there was a couple behind me changing lyrics to some songs that made me start crying laughing. when isolated came on, we all decided to yell out some rarities ("muscle museum! glorious! execution commentary!") at the end of survival, i held up my sign and dom came right over and gave me his drumstick! best moment ever. even the security guy in front of me said "you shouldve seen your face it was like you saw jesus for the first time!" :LOL: here are some pics i took...

tumblr_mq3rqn3HBH1qedf2zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mldx8nT58B1qedf2zo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mjtkf1YkwY1qedf2zo2_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mjlpdsfZTA1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_mit7x2YZdG1qedf2zo1_500.png

tumblr_mhgoj43FR91qedf2zo1_500.jpg

and heres the sign and drumstick doing well!

tumblr_mhgu9nP2B91qedf2zo1_500.jpg

overall it was amazing and the best muse concert ive been to so far!

ive never posted on here before but i can say even though the setlist was short, it was the best concert ive been to! (oaklands setlist was 10X more better tho) i got barrier on matts right side, right at the corner! i couldnt stop laughing during explorers because matts hair was ridiculous! during UD i tired to give him some glasses but at last second decided to try his hold his hand and in result i barely touched his hand :confused: oh well lol. there was a couple behind me changing lyrics to some songs that made me start crying laughing. when isolated came on, we all decided to yell out some rarities ("muscle museum! glorious! execution commentary!") at the end of survival, i held up my sign and dom came right over and gave me his drumstick! best moment ever. even the security guy in front of me said "you shouldve seen your face it was like you saw jesus for the first time!" :LOL: here are some pics i took...

tumblr_mq3rqn3HBH1qedf2zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mldx8nT58B1qedf2zo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mjtkf1YkwY1qedf2zo2_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mjlpdsfZTA1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_mit7x2YZdG1qedf2zo1_500.png

tumblr_mhgoj43FR91qedf2zo1_500.jpg

and heres the sign and drumstick doing well!

tumblr_mhgu9nP2B91qedf2zo1_500.jpg

overall it was amazing and the best muse concert ive been to so far!

Nice pictures! :happy:

Archived