Guys, could some of you check your emails for me?

I received an email earlier from see tickets saying:

Dear MR Matthew Lawrence

MUSE at Etihad Stadium, Manchester on 01/06/2013

Please be advised that the box office will be open from 10am on the day of the event for collections. The box office will close at 8.30pm so tickets must be collected before this time. Please take the card the tickets were purchased with, as identification and a copy of this e-mail and quote reference 36873881.

Kind regards, gigsandtours Customer Services

Now i've never had one of these emails before, and i have the tickets in my hand now. Just wondering if its just a general email they send out to everyone or if it's been specially sent to me IDK :unsure:

Matt, I got the same email. I'm choosing to disregard it!! :LOL: I have my ticket, no need to worry

And on the topic of loads of people at Gate X, I'd like to think that as fellow Musers we will assist one another in obtaining a barrier position?

Another point about meeting up, I wanna chat to Musers in the queue, but if I'm getting to the stadium around 1, and .mu people are ahead of me or later than me, how easy is it to chat without losing the place in the queue?

I'm new to this whole queuing more than 20 minutes in advance thing :$

I'll be heading for Gate X around that time, hoping it'll not be too bad! Guess its all pretty hit and miss until the day though! Fingers crossed! :p

Yeah that's true! That's the only reason I would prefer seating, cause at least then you know where you spot is n you can jus' turn up whenever! Buttttt.... I enjoy being amongst it too much so, yeah, definitely worth the risk

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter as well! ;)

;)

Well the worst case scenario is my friend will hold my place whilst I wonder around to you but hopefully there won't be too great a distance! Or vice versa - whatever works I guess! :p

;)

Well the worst case scenario is my friend will hold my place whilst I wonder around to you but hopefully there won't be too great a distance! Or vice versa - whatever works I guess! :p

I'm gonna be alone, none of my friend wanted to queue :rolleyes: so unless I can buddy up with somebody to hold my place whilst I wander then swap so they can wander, I don't have much chance of moving :LOL:

Do they even let you leave the queue and come back if you have someone there to hold your place? Bit of a silly question cause I wouldn't see a problem with it, but I can imagine in some places where they would kick up a fuss about it

Each venue is different.

From my experience they are generally relaxed with it so long as you don't take the piss. Most people queuing up early, at this sort of time, are all thinking the same thing :p

What doesn't go unnoticed is when groups of people are up and down the queue or disappear for hours to then return just prior to gates opening :LOL:

hey, new to posting on here even though i've had an account for ages. Is anyone else thinking along the side of catwalk would be a good place if you can't get to the barrier, especially if your small. Cos you have a good view of the stage and matt when he's prancing about

hey, new to posting on here even though i've had an account for ages. Is anyone else thinking along the side of catwalk would be a good place if you can't get to the barrier, especially if your small. Cos you have a good view of the stage and matt when he's prancing about

That's my plan plus you don't need to get there hours before gates open

Matt, I got the same email. I'm choosing to disregard it!! :LOL: I have my ticket, no need to worry

Thats good, just made me think that my tickets had something happen with them and the venue needed to replace them.

Bastille will just be starting in 24 hours :awesome:

Archived