All this queue talk... i cant see there being one until nearer doors. EMirates we all just sat about until half an hour before and even then there wasn't a queue

If this system applies tomorrow I'll be quite happy :)

It was pretty sunny last time Muse did a stadium gig in Manchester too, I got a bit sunburnt on my face.

Tomorrow! :awesome:

Yes, Sunburn can be quite the hazard at a Muse gig :rolleyes:;)

Sorry, I'll be quiet again :$

I've sobered up a bit now. I didn't have any breakfast, and got like 5 free shots of whiskey in the airport and downed a pint of cider. :LOL:

The temptation to make a joke about Ireland is strong, but I wanna be your friend so I'll resist ;)

Well the weather forecast is supposed to be really nice for Manchester tomorrow, but I will be wearing good old fashioned black jeans with my Reading/Leeds Origins T-shirt as my Follow Me has not arrived.

Exact same situation, exact same plan. May have to wear my purple jeans instead just to differentiate :LOL:

Yes, Sunburn can be quite the hazard at a Muse gig :rolleyes:;)

Sorry, I'll be quiet again :$

We can only dream :facemelt: lets just hope there's no HURRICANES!!

#DeadStar4Etihad:ninja:

Thanks to a strange twist of fate/succession of expensive minor calamities I've spent the last few hours travelling up to Manchester with Rawrsomesauce! :D

Looking forward to tomorrow evening, not looking forward to tomorrow morning. Think I've got a big cold coming on. :(

Dad doesnt want to go to the stadium till about 7 tomorrow so looks like I will be missing you guys :( will do my best to hang around the area though!

Noooo Mr Hannah's Dad you cruel man!! You'll miss Bastille as well (cough - excuse to get there earlier - cough)

Yeh I am tier 3 :chuckle: sister is too young to stand and we went for cheapest tickets since there are 4 of us :happy: I hope so! Hope I can see the full stage and not just the side of it since I am in the block closest to the stage

Yeah, that's still pretty close! It'll be a really good view! + My sister is probably too young to stand- what age is it? But we're standing anyway!;)

The temptation to make a joke about Ireland is strong, but I wanna be your friend so I'll resist ;)

It's cool, we're used to the jokes and if anything we're proud of our level of alcohol consumption :LOL:

I'm heading to the stadium at 8:30 to see if I can hear anything if anyone wants to say hi! I'll be wearing jeans and the purple tour shirt!

I'm also drinking again :LOL:

I don't actually get into Manchester until about 13:15ish... I'd rather be a tad earlier, especially that I got a distance to walk to the hotel, which is in Upperbrook street, then quickly make my way to the arena. Obviously I'd like a few drinks first, has anyone planned that yet? For the last three shows I've not turned up to the actual stadium until about 15:30.

Due to travelling down from the north of Scotland I probably won't arrive until like 6 or 7 :/, is it still possible to get a decent spot in the crowd at that point? Just wondering 'cause I arrived halfway through the support band's set at the Glasgow gig last year and ended up getting stuck in a dead spot in the crowd.

It's cool, we're used to the jokes and if anything we're proud of our level of alcohol consumption :LOL:

I'm heading to the stadium at 8:30 to see if I can hear anything if anyone wants to say hi! I'll be wearing jeans and the purple tour shirt!

I'm also drinking again :LOL:

I'm trying to bring my stadium time to around 12 rather than 1, so if you're still around then, I'll jump over and say hello. :happy:

None of us really like Bastille to be honest but I think he's better than dizzy :LOL: my parents just said 'we will be bored' I said that I want to be with 'my people' and they said 'they are not our people'

Smelly poos :mad: they did pay for the tickets though so I can't complain too much. Will do my best to persuade them tomorrow

Yeah, that's still pretty close! It'll be a really good view! + My sister is probably too young to stand- what age is it? But we're standing anyway!;)

She is 13 and it's 14 I think :chuckle: my mum doesn't want to sand anyway and seating will be a nice change :happy:

You guys better make a bloody brilliant crowd tomorrow, Crowds are what makes or breaks a gig!

Lots of bands say that Manchester crowds and Scotland crowds are the best to play for in terms of how much they give back to the performers, so I hope we'll be decent.

And Kimber has a point too. You may be shocked. :LOL:

Archived