2013.03.12 - Toyota Center, Houston, TX, US

Vile

I loved it. I had a camera, My husband manned the phone. We took photos and he took videos of the show. It was fantastic. I was SO glad to have a few videos to save for my daughter to see, she's 2.5 but she LOVES their music too! haha.

I am SO glad to see someone else standing up for the show, etc. This was the 4th time I've seen them and honestly, it still felt like the first! :D I'm always scared to come on the boards here and share my love of the band/show because I tend to get yelled at for it, lol.

I will see Muse any and every chance I get for the rest of my life. They just speak to my soul! And actually Follow Me especially DOES speak to me, I had tears running down my face during that one. I could feel it in my blood, it was gorgeous. To each their own I guess.

I love the fact you've got your 2.5 year old listening! I have 2 kids - 6 and 8, who I took to the show with me. They LOVED it. This was my 8 year old's SECOND Muse show!! He has autism, and for some reason, Muse really speak to him, they've been relaxing him since he was 2. :happy: My 6 year old had the time of her life too.

I'm just grateful I had the ability to go. My little service dog also came with (and yes, he loves Muse too :p )

8ca3e439-56ac-400f-9aee-fef55de50dd9.jpg

Here's my photo set (I alternated photos with headbanging, singing along, dancing, and just generally having the TIME of my LIFE!!!)

Hope you all enjoy the pictures, and for those people who were there too, YAY!!

And thank you for the pictures!!! My phone just couldn't take good ones from where we were. :happy:

And Katya - we were wishing that we could go to Dallas too - silly lack of money! :LOL:

And thank you for the pictures!!! My phone just couldn't take good ones from where we were. :happy:

And Katya - we were wishing that we could go to Dallas too - silly lack of money! :LOL:

Haha yeah that was the pesky little detail standing in the way of going to Dallas:LOL:

If I had just enough money I'd go to every show. One day..:D

ETA: I followed you on Twitter/Tumblr. Can't have enough Musers for friends!

Haha yeah that was the pesky little detail standing in the way of going to Dallas:LOL:

If I had just enough money I'd go to every show. One day..:D

ETA: I followed you on Twitter/Tumblr. Can't have enough Musers for friends!

Right?! I told my kids tonight that we're going to figure out a way to make millions, then just follow Muse from city to city around the world. Going to the shows at night and exploring the world by day. :awesome:

Followed you right back on twitter - you truly can never have enough Muser friends. :happy:

Right?! I told my kids tonight that we're going to figure out a way to make millions, then just follow Muse from city to city around the world. Going to the shows at night and exploring the world by day. :awesome:

Followed you right back on twitter - you truly can never have enough Muser friends. :happy:

Hahaha that's great! I don't know how but I'm going to make that a reality one day too :LOL: No such thing as too many Muse shows.

I am SO glad to see someone else standing up for the show, etc. This was the 4th time I've seen them and honestly, it still felt like the first! :D I'm always scared to come on the boards here and share my love of the band/show because I tend to get yelled at for it, lol.

I will see Muse any and every chance I get for the rest of my life. They just speak to my soul! And actually Follow Me especially DOES speak to me, I had tears running down my face during that one. I could feel it in my blood, it was gorgeous. To each their own I guess.

I love the fact you've got your 2.5 year old listening! I have 2 kids - 6 and 8, who I took to the show with me. They LOVED it. This was my 8 year old's SECOND Muse show!! He has autism, and for some reason, Muse really speak to him, they've been relaxing him since he was 2. :happy: My 6 year old had the time of her life too.

I'm just grateful I had the ability to go. My little service dog also came with (and yes, he loves Muse too :p )

8ca3e439-56ac-400f-9aee-fef55de50dd9.jpg

That's too cool! So glad it helps, my brother is slightly autistic (they think Aspberger's) and he listens to ac/dc most of the time to calm down (weird, right? LOL)

I LOVED the show. I seriously couldn't stop marveling at how lucky I was to be there. This experience has become my happy place. When I get angry, I'm gonna close my eyes and imagine the set, the guys, the music.. AUGH.. The crowd SCREAMING!!!

To put it simply, I wanted to yell this at the "Frequent viewers" who have complained. "NEVER take a concert for granted, you never know when something could happen to you, a member of the band, your livelihood, etc. Don't complain if it isn't exactly what you want! Enjoy the show you paid to see and don't throw a fit when it isn't "perfect!" "

I just wish I could go again, and again, and again!!

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos, too. I had been denied the ability to bring my good camera, and I was TICKED when I saw the press folks allowed in with them LOL. I was so frustrated that I couldn't bring my good camera! :LOL: My husband thought it was hilarious.

I'll follow the two of you. Twitter @TheBeadMuse and tumblr http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thebeadmuse

I am trying to be more active but I'm terrible at it. HAHA.

Anyone have really good video of our show? I'm searching YT, but most of them are videos from pretty far away.

I was hoping they would have a dvd for purchase after.. For the Houston OR Dallas show.. :S

I have a couple of OK videos I should upload to Youtube, we weren't TOO far away, but the camera thought we were. :LOL:

We definitely had a ton of energy. I remember the crowd for Knights of Cydonia...that was legendary. But yeah, no Hysteria, SS or PiB? I'd be disappointed. That was my first Muse show though and the first time I'd ever been that close to the barrier so I'll never be able to surpass that, though.

19 songs for a major market is unacceptable.

I'm looking forward to tonight, though.

Maroon 5 played 17 songs when I saw them at Mandalay Bay.

I was hoping they would have a dvd for purchase after.. For the Houston OR Dallas show.. :S

I have a couple of OK videos I should upload to Youtube, we weren't TOO far away, but the camera thought we were. :LOL:

Unfortunately they don't do dvds like that. I have some videos too but I was shouting so loud and jumping around so they aren't the best :LOL:

Unfortunately they don't do dvds like that. I have some videos too but I was shouting so loud and jumping around so they aren't the best :LOL:

My husband was so still for the videos. He bounced around some, danced a little, sang along a lot, and took videos. The phone was filled to fast though O_O

The videos aren't terrible, just not amazing quality. Our photos are ok.. :LOL:

I met some neat people. A lady who lived in Florida, then California, and now she's moved to Texas. And a pair of friends, one of which JUST moved to Texas, and one who has lived in the Woodlands area for a while. They were fun to hang out with haha. And I was wearing chainmaille jewelry, which they loved. Surprised the heck out of me. haha. :D

I really wish that they had at least had the band stop in for a wave.. I was disappointed that we paid SO much for our VIP experience and the GA people in the front got a walk by from Matt haha. JD was even mored disappointed. He said to me, "That figures, I guess we learned the hard way!" LOL..

I truly enjoyed the whole show. And every time I have to do or deal with something I don't like, and can zone out, I just play songs they performed live in front of me, and imagine I'm there again.

Oddly enough, it helped me get through my friend treating the injury on my foot last night, if it weren't for that I might have passed out cold.. It hurt! :p

My husband was so still for the videos. He bounced around some, danced a little, sang along a lot, and took videos. The phone was filled to fast though O_O

The videos aren't terrible, just not amazing quality. Our photos are ok.. :LOL:

I met some neat people. A lady who lived in Florida, then California, and now she's moved to Texas. And a pair of friends, one of which JUST moved to Texas, and one who has lived in the Woodlands area for a while. They were fun to hang out with haha. And I was wearing chainmaille jewelry, which they loved. Surprised the heck out of me. haha. :D

I really wish that they had at least had the band stop in for a wave.. I was disappointed that we paid SO much for our VIP experience and the GA people in the front got a walk by from Matt haha. JD was even mored disappointed. He said to me, "That figures, I guess we learned the hard way!" LOL..

I truly enjoyed the whole show. And every time I have to do or deal with something I don't like, and can zone out, I just play songs they performed live in front of me, and imagine I'm there again.

Oddly enough, it helped me get through my friend treating the injury on my foot last night, if it weren't for that I might have passed out cold.. It hurt! :p

Sorry you paid so much. GA is the only way to go!

Hi everyone! *waves* I also don't understand all the complaining about the setlist. All the shows are great and each one has it's own special moments.

I wasn't even planning on going to this gig, but got a ticket at the last minute. A wonderful Muser on this board actually let me borrow his credit card (total stranger) so that I could queue all day and get inside and onto the floor without him (paperless ticket). Musers are wonderful people!!!!

A question though -- did anyone happen to get any pics or video of Matt at the barrier during UD? I am on a quest -- it would mean a lot to me. :happy:

I got some good photos at this gig and I'll post the link here as soon as I get them up.

Third MUSE experience, went VIP, had seats on Chris's side. The tickets were a birthday gift for my husband. My original seats were in Sec 105 (almost behind the stage), but Toyota Center surprised me by giving us additional seats in Sec 108 and letting us choose which ones we wanted to use!

Honestly, I thought the crowd was even bigger than '10, and the show was great. Unfortunately, I was highly distracted throughout the concert because our home had been burglarized that afternoon. Still, my thanks to the band for putting a smile back on my face, if only for a short while!

Hi everyone! *waves* I also don't understand all the complaining about the setlist. All the shows are great and each one has it's own special moments.

I wasn't even planning on going to this gig, but got a ticket at the last minute. A wonderful Muser on this board actually let me borrow his credit card (total stranger) so that I could queue all day and get inside and onto the floor without him (paperless ticket). Musers are wonderful people!!!!

A question though -- did anyone happen to get any pics or video of Matt at the barrier during UD? I am on a quest -- it would mean a lot to me. :happy:

I got some good photos at this gig and I'll post the link here as soon as I get them up.

Hi! :) I've been on the same quest to find Matt during that song but somehow no one took videos lol but this is the closest pic i got of him before he turned around and shook my hand >.<

320116_488650331197042_977875040_n.thumb.jpg.c879592ba5cead88e698a727c5556d4d.jpg

I agree!! That's so sweet of the fellow Muser!!

Third MUSE experience, went VIP, had seats on Chris's side. The tickets were a birthday gift for my husband. My original seats were in Sec 105 (almost behind the stage), but Toyota Center surprised me by giving us additional seats in Sec 108 and letting us choose which ones we wanted to use!

Honestly, I thought the crowd was even bigger than '10, and the show was great. Unfortunately, I was highly distracted throughout the concert because our home had been burglarized that afternoon. Still, my thanks to the band for putting a smile back on my face, if only for a short while!

My tickets were my husband's birthday gift to me, and we were on the Chris side too!! We were in Sec 106 I believe... I'm dyslexic.. so my numbers ALWAYS get confused. :LOL:

Sorry you paid so much. GA is the only way to go!

Who else is having withdrawals? :LOL:

Last week was so awesome, Muse and then SXSW. This week back to reality. boo

:LOL:

I have been dancing around, singing, and every time I hear a song I saw live, I go back to the concert by closing my eyes. It's my happy place now.

I keep watching every live video of them from this year too.. Can't wait to see live videos from the Stadium tours. :D

I've been keeping an eye open to see if they are wearing the bracelets I gave to the security guy, as well. The wonder is killing me. I want to know.. Did they get them? :$ I sure hope so, I'd hate to find out that they never got the notes and bracelets/cuffs.. :S

Archived