2013.03.12 - Toyota Center, Houston, TX, US

Vile

Do you guys think they'll announce a date for Dallas?

I'd go to the Houston date but it's during the week and there's no way i'll be missing my classes.

My guess going off of venue websites:

03.11 or 03.14 - San Antonio

03.12 - Houston

03.13 or 03.14 - Dallas or Fort Worth

03.14 or 03.15 - Austin SXSW show.

Depending on where you go to school in TX, all of the TX dates should be during Spring Break.

Pretty certain they'll add a Dallas date a day or two after the Houston one. Not sure why they are announcing the shows like this. American Airlines Center is free on the 13th and 14th

I'll be at the Houston show for sure though. I'm kinda hoping it sells out pretty quickly, I really want them to add a second show (It'd have to be on 3/11). this date ends up on my spring break im pretty sure which is pretty damn perfect. if it was during the school year i wouldn't be able to do two shows

I'm hoping that they may be planning to, which is why the other Texas shows aren't announced, maybe they'll announce them with a second Houston show (this is probably wishful thinking though)

also if anyone finds out a pre-sale password and stuff id love you forever if you PM me it or post it here

i was about 20 minutes late, but i can only pull up seats in the pre-sale. Did I just miss out on the GA tickets or was the pre-sale seated tickets only?

I'm just going to try again in the regular onsale. Hopefully my prof lets out of class a bit early :/

GA tickets seem to be still available.

My guess going off of venue websites:

03.11 or 03.14 - San Antonio

03.12 - Houston

03.13 or 03.14 - Dallas or Fort Worth

03.14 or 03.15 - Austin SXSW show.

Depending on where you go to school in TX, all of the TX dates should be during Spring Break.

omg I just checked my school's calender. It does fall under spring break. yes, this is great news. I hope they end announcing a date on either of those dates (3/13 or 3/14) it seems almost perfect.

So so excited! Got my tickets today. I wanted to do GA but I know none of my friends will want to wait all day so I got seated tickets.

As for other Texas shows, I'm sure they will do Dallas the day after, and probably another SXSW show like they did in 2010. Looks like another 3 day Muse road trip is going to happen this year!

Does anyone know what radio station is doing a presale this morning (thursday) according to the Toyota Center ticket page? I checked the buzz and couldn't find anything except the iheartradio tour bus contest. -_-

So worried about these tickets, I haven't seen them since 2007 and would be so bummed out if i missed them!

The radio presale code for the Houston show is MADNESS. It doesn't have GA, but it does have seats if that's what you want. I feel stupid because I wasn't aware and wasn't notified (I got an email for every other presale, but not this one) of the actual Muse presale yesterday... but I still got decent seats with this radio presale.

Overslept till about 12, woke up and remembered, and started cussing myself out and stuff. Went and checked, GA tickets were still available. I feel much better now. Got my ticket.

Though i think this dashes my chance of a second show. Maybe its because its expensive? Just paid $82 after fees which is quite a lot, shows in Houston don't normally cost that much. And I don't remember their 2010 date costing that much

I might be joining those of you who are going. I live in TN but they're not coming anywhere near me that's on a day I can make the trip. The Houston show is in the middle of my Spring Break like some of you.

I wish I could just give my students a day off in the middle of the week and take a little road trip to New York...that would make my year! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived