2013.02.28 - Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH, US

Furygirl

Here's the seating chart, from the Quicken Loans Arena page for this concert. Those aren't seats in front of the stage...i don't think. Any idea what that is? Part of the stage?

muse_chart_700.gif

Interesting. It looks like a diagram of the barrier rails forming a security aisle to divide the GA crowd. I've seen somewhat similar setups at festivals.

What is that green thing on the stage??

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got two GA Pit tickets through the fan presale and my friend who was originally going to attend the show with me can no longer go :(

I'm looking for a fellow Muse fan who would like to attend the show with me to rock out in the Pit. Let me know if anyone's interested!

I have a seated ticket that I need to sell. It's section 127, row 3.

I'll sell it for $50, or best offer.

I bought it for myself, but now that there's a Columbus gig, I'd rather go to that one. I wish I could do both, but...well, the cost of gas...i live 2 hours from each city.:( Ugh! I wish I had a money tree.

hey guys,is anyone going to this gig next week and leaving from Pittsburgh or nearby? I bought ticket for this show thinking its the nearest city of the tour to reach,but i didnt find anyone so far going as well.

mine is a GA ticket, if anyone has the same better,otherwise at least we can do the short trip to Cleveland together.let me know also in pvt! thanks

hey guys,is anyone going to this gig next week and leaving from Pittsburgh or nearby? I bought ticket for this show thinking its the nearest city of the tour to reach,but i didnt find anyone so far going as well.

mine is a GA ticket, if anyone has the same better,otherwise at least we can do the short trip to Cleveland together.let me know also in pvt! thanks

I'm actually going to the Cleveland show from Pittsburgh. Where in Pittsburgh are you leaving from? I also have a GA ticket.

A friend of mine's parents bought us both VIP tickets for Christmas. Problem is, they're not directly from Ticketmaster. I honestly don't know where they're from, I've had mixed responses. Supposedly they were bought at a lower price on another website from someone who could no longer go. I know, I know. Sketchy and worrisome. She swears she's seen the email herself confirming we have them.

Anyway, because it wasn't one of us personally, we're not receiving emails or any kind of notification about when the pre-party starts or any other details we may need to know. Another friend of mine who DID buy her tickets through Ticketmaster hasn't received one either, though, which is even more annoying. Does anyone know what time the party starts, or if there's a recommended arrival time? And were there any specific instructions given otherwise? I've had more than one concert go wrong because of poor planning, this is driving me crazy :(

It's my first trip to Cleveland. Can anyone tell me what time the gates open and what time we should arrive to get in line? We've got the Flash Seat tickets. Any tips on getting in quick and early? We've got gen adm floor, so we'd like to get in as early as possible, obviously.

A friend of mine's parents bought us both VIP tickets for Christmas. Problem is, they're not directly from Ticketmaster. I honestly don't know where they're from, I've had mixed responses. Supposedly they were bought at a lower price on another website from someone who could no longer go. I know, I know. Sketchy and worrisome. She swears she's seen the email herself confirming we have them.

Anyway, because it wasn't one of us personally, we're not receiving emails or any kind of notification about when the pre-party starts or any other details we may need to know. Another friend of mine who DID buy her tickets through Ticketmaster hasn't received one either, though, which is even more annoying. Does anyone know what time the party starts, or if there's a recommended arrival time? And were there any specific instructions given otherwise? I've had more than one concert go wrong because of poor planning, this is driving me crazy :(

We just got our email this week. The check-in tables for VIPs open at 5:30 and the party itself starts at 6.

Archived