Why would you want them to have featured artists in the first place? It's almost exclusively shit whenever anyone does it.

True; but this is Muse. If they ever did it I'm sure it would be class. Like when Queen and Bowie combined 👌 Maybe not the best example as we don't want muse to sound like queen anymore...

Why would you want them to have featured artists in the first place? It's almost exclusively shit whenever anyone does it.

Not necessarily. Some bands make it work very well, and do so consistently. If it's a one-off and the other party are good, I don't think it's likely to be crap.

Almost. Not always.

Yeah, that's what I said, genius.

True; but this is Muse. If they ever did it I'm sure it would be class. Like when Queen and Bowie combined Maybe not the best example as we don't want muse to sound like queen anymore...

This post is so dumb.

yes, but I was reinforcing the fact that it isn't always shit. Because most of the time it isn't. Genius.

So you reinforced the opinion that it's almost always as opposed to always...because most of the time it isn't?

Maybe you should re-think that statement...genius.

So you reinforced the opinion that it's almost always as opposed to always...because most of the time it isn't?

Maybe you should re-think that statement...genius.

No, Dee said it was almost always shit, and I said most of the time it was good...... Which it generally is, genius.

Archived