Sorry! :) Took them out.. My heads away today.. Not thinking at all!

Sorry if I sounded patronising - it's just a board rule after people posted more than they should have. Were you on Chris' side?

We saw a girl getting pulled out when she fainted - I hope she's alright.

UgEcvHzZVhY

From about 4:08, Matt was the one who said he hopes they're big enough to play the Aviva. I bloody hope so too! Not too sure, though....I can never tell with this island anymore.

I bloody hope so too! hahahaha... ehm dude! during undisclosed desires

here ya see when Matt was pondering through the crowd near the end, he spots my tattoo and shouts Yes, Yes Dublin!!! So happy about that... oh and I got another 2 guitar picks... thrown to me by Chris after he spotted the tats aswell!!!!

No other words than perfect describe that but Justin!!!! we have to get same entrance and line the barrier with the one group next time haha.... :p

How was your sister after she fainted? We saw her getting taken out, hope she was ok!

She was fine! Security walked her back to us in front of the barrier and she said that she wasnt goin to come back in cause the medics warned her it could happen again.. My boyfriend went out to her, I wanted to but he wouldn't let me.. I was near in tears.. Too much emotion at the barrier!!

Sorry if I sounded patronising - it's just a board rule after people posted more than they should have. Were you on Chris' side?

We saw a girl getting pulled out when she fainted - I hope she's alright.

yea no problem! :) My head was just away earlier and i was just postin a quick reply without thinking! Damn uni taking over my life!

yea directly in front of Chris, my sister was pulled out before Everything Everything even came on.. She overheated we think after sittin in the cold all day and jumping into an intense heat.. but she was fine, thankfully, it was her first Muse gig so i was really gutted for her.. But she loved it none the less from where she was!

I bloody hope so too! hahahaha... ehm dude! during undisclosed desires
here ya see when Matt was pondering through the crowd near the end, he spots my tattoo and shouts Yes, Yes Dublin!!! So happy about that... oh and I got another 2 guitar picks... thrown to me by Chris after he spotted the tats aswell!!!!

No other words than perfect describe that but Justin!!!! we have to get same entrance and line the barrier with the one group next time haha.... :p

Holy cow, that is brilliant man! And more pics as well, that's brilliant! And good old Matt, least he had a good reason to shout out yes. ;) And we better well! I need a proper good queue chatter with you, and the few others over at entrance 1 that was robbed away. Shall be some party next summer anyway, but it would be amazing if the O2/12 early crew held up the whole barrier. Need one heck of a banner for the stretch of that achievement. :D

Great gig. It had nothing on Marlay Park but was a lot better than the last O2 gig. I was a little bit annoyed that they didn't play more old stuff, but I was also very pleased that they didn't play much off the Resistance either. Also, after reading here and being in the crowd I think I was the only one who actually liked Host. I loved it.

I only have two gripes. The first one, my fault, I forgot to have anything to drink all day except a double espresso and hence I nearly collapsed with the thirst, and the walk to the pub at the end to get a sip of water was almost impossible. Secondly, I was there with the girlfriend and while we were waiting in the crowd we did a bit of kissing and that and people get making vomiting noises and pushing into us and telling us to get a room and it was all a bit immature, but we did a good job of ignoring them. It's not like we were that bad either, just normal stuff.

Also, I got a video of Unsustainable. The audio isn't the best quality, but the video is pretty good if you turn it up to 1080p.

You get a good feel of what it was like in that part of the crowd if you weren't there, especially during the first chorus. We were dead centre, maybe six or seven metres back, and we only got there an hour before the doors opened.

Btw, just would like to say sorry if anyone of the couple of people I squeezed by to get back to my friends at the barrier are on here and I annoyed them. Was first to one of the doors and the guys scanner kept saying my ticket was a dud and not in the system, and ended up from like 5th in the priority queue to being the last I think in through entrance 3. Guessing his scanner was fucked up or reading the wrong system or something seeing as it was a proper O2 ticket bought in the bloody .mu presale and whatnot, and worked fine when I went to the guy in the next door. Didn't want to miss out on being around the people I was at the O2 with from 6am so sorry if I annoyed anyone at all.....

Not sure if I'm reading this wrong or not, but did you basically push your way to the barrier/front?

I kind of did that as well. Granted, I did get fairly far forward initially legitimately, but then I had to use the bathroom halfway through Everything Everything, and I just sort of pushed my way back up after I returned. Fuck it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4li1LcxHNT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's a video I took of Unsustainable. The audio isn't great, but the video is pretty good if you turn up the quality. I got a bit excited at the start of the first chorus, but then I remembered I was filming so I became steady again.

Not sure if I'm reading this wrong or not, but did you basically push your way to the barrier/front?

I squeezed by about 5 or 6 people who were in the priority queue too, to get back to my friends who I lost with the broken ticket scanner fiasco.

I squeezed by about 5 or 6 people who were in the priority queue too, to get back to my friends who I lost with the broken ticket scanner fiasco.

Oh right. I got the impression that you squeezed in when the floor was already starting to fill up, which would've been a bit of a shit thing to do.

He only pushed his way back to his rightful place which was lost due to the damn broken scanner. I would have done the same if I didn't get 2nd row (I was behind Racket when the scanner broke so also lost my barrier spot). Queueing from very early on I think he deserved to be there :)

He only pushed his way back to his rightful place which was lost due to the damn broken scanner. I would have done the same if I didn't get 2nd row (I was behind Racket when the scanner broke so also lost my barrier spot). Queueing from very early on I think he deserved to be there :)

If it was only a couple of people, sure. But if the floor had already been full of people, I think they would disagree with anyone "deserving" barrier/a front spot. Yeah, broken scanners suck (I had to get my ticket scanned 3-4 times) and if you queue early it's to get a good spot at the front, but that doesn't really mean that you deserve anything.

Let's say that I queued at 5pm and someone in front of me started queueing at 6am. If I walk past that person for whatever reason (tickets not scanning etc) when doors open and get to the barrier first, then I don't owe that person anything. I was just faster/luckier.

Anyway, it was just a misinterpretation on my part so it doesn't matter. I'm glad you all had a great gig. Sunburn was awesome.

If it was only a couple of people, sure. But if the floor had already been full of people, I think they would disagree with anyone "deserving" barrier/a front spot. Yeah, broken scanners suck (I had to get my ticket scanned 3-4 times) and if you queue early it's to get a good spot at the front, but that doesn't really mean that you deserve anything.

Let's say that I queued at 5pm and someone in front of me started queueing at 6am. If I walk past that person for whatever reason (tickets not scanning etc) when doors open and get to the barrier first, then I don't owe that person anything. I was just faster/luckier.

Anyway, it was just a misinterpretation on my part so it doesn't matter. I'm glad you all had a great gig. Sunburn was awesome.

Well we're all entitled to our own opinions but queue jumpers piss me off and there were quite a few of them who turned up last minute & got to the barrier. However I do have manners & respect for others who take time to queue for a fairly decent spot! Luck doesn't really come into it. BTW it was only a few people he sneaked past. He was only 2 minutes behind me & I got 2nd row.

Archived