They just told us we had to have an O2 sim card or be with somebody else who had one, every sim was +3 guests or something. We were chatting to these two girls that got in which we might have been able to get in with but they disappeared when the rush started to get into the queue. :(

Still had a good night none the less! Me and my cousin were front of the second queue, so we didn't end up being too far off. :D

That's a bummer. they just opened the gate & let us in cos no one had a O2 sim card:stunned: You must be so frustrated??? It was amazing though wasn't it? :D

I was very pissed about the priority queue thing. I bought priority tickets but wasn't allowed in the priority queue. Complete bullshit :phu:

My hubby had an email to upgrade his tickets to premier or premium (not sure which) but didn't reply cos he thought he would have to pay extra. Apparently could have strolled in 20 minutes earlier. Silly man!!!!!

It's really surreal being on the forum now and noticing that I recognise some of you from being in the queue! Specifically now Kopite and mrskopite! Me and Liquid_face were the ones just in front of you indoors and chatting to you in the queue. You took a photo of us at the beginning of the entrance 3 queue. Hello!

It's really surreal being on the forum now and noticing that I recognise some of you from being in the queue! Specifically now Kopite and mrskopite! Me and Liquid_face were the ones just in front of you indoors and chatting to you in the queue. You took a photo of us at the beginning of the entrance 3 queue. Hello!

ha ha I remember taking the photo now (seems so long ago we queued that long!) Hello back :)

I got the premium upgrade, it was only for lounge access because I asked security if I got to go in earlier and they said nope!

There was a guy in front of me at the barrier & said he got in 20 mins before the doors opened. Seems there were some rules for one entrance and a different one for the other :eek:

Hello to you both from me as well. I think I've just about thawed out now, that 9 hours in the queue was bone chilling....

I had a really great weekend - wandering around in the Dublin sunshine (yes - SUNSHINE!!), popping into nice cafe in Temple Bar which did 20-odd types of hot choc(!), finding quirky little shops around Grafton Street. Met muser friends old & new. Went to Eddie Rocket's Diner - twice! - coz it was so good there. :D

Oh yes. There was a little gig too :p

Muse were awesome (surprise surprise:p). Hysteria was a monster - that bassline just growls. Liquid State was a beast - Chris's singing justs keeps getting stronger, and I loved Matt's guitar heroics (he was moving his legs so far apart at one point I thought he was going to get stuck!:eek:)

I think Matt kinda missed having people at the back to talk/play to...but the entertainment/showmanship was/is not showing any signs of dwindling. :) Matt was bouncing, jumping, using the stage projection a LOT...getting the crowd to do arm-waving in UD, giggling during his walkabout (one of these days he is going to corpse completely, I swear:LOL:)...The guitar was throughly punished too. Starlight singalong was incredible.

As said before in other threads, the band just seem to be full of energy and fun vibes, and fantastic to see. :happy: They hung around a bit on stage after Survival (the closer), taking ages to say goodbye. Oh did anybody see what Matt picked up at the end?

My only negative comment is being upstairs. Last time in 2009, i remember loads of people on their feet, and me dancing throughout no prob. This time was different - most people stayed sitting. And when a few of us got up, numbskull moaners/staff told us off! I totally missed Panic Station :( coz of arguing with o2 bloke. I. Was. Not. Happy. :mad: We did manage a bit of sneaky dancing later on (I just erupted at Follow Me), and more people joined us standers by the encore, but still. It put the dampers on my enjoyment...:(

I probably would have started queuing at 2 or 3 but my brother thought I was mental for wanting to queue at 5 :indiff:

My brother being there kinda of stopped me doing a lot of things. Meeting ye and going for the barrier but I wouldn't have been able to go without him either.

Heres how my 5th Muse gig went!

Queued from 9.45 and had a great aul time in the queue meeting new people and also catching up with people I met at other gigs :) I must say security were great on the day, allowing me and my 2 friends to go to my hotel in the afternoon to check in and go back to where we were in the queue, sending people to the back for skipping and we also had a laugh with them!

Got barrier by the diamond and luckily got my hand grabbed by Matt with some eye contact at the same time :D (It was soooo cool looking into his lovely blue eyes! ) Nearly died at the barrier cause some guy decided id make a great leaning post resting his arms on my shoulders, it was like crushing a can well security inside were great telling him to get his arms off my shoulders!

The setlist was amazing all the songs I hoped for were played, minus Map of the problematique, but I'm not fussed because I got to see them play it a month ago in camden. Sunburn, Liquid State and Stockholm Syndrome were epic, so glad we didnt get New Born on the roulette same reason as above saw then play it in camden!

Lets see what else . . Oh throwing up the bra haha, me and the girls wrote messages on it and our twitter names :p then at the end of the gig Dom giving me a drumstick, I couldnt believe it!! Got very vicious though when some fecker behind me tried stealing it but once again security were on my side and saved the day, walking back to my hotel I was so protective of that stick, people mustve been wondering why I was looking so shifty :LOL:

I'm all happy out now that I've seen them and fingers crossed they announce the Aviva or somewhere else thats mahoooosive! :p Defo a great gig for my 5th Muse gig :D Right long spiel over haha! :LOL:

Jaysus...this is gonna be one long MQ

Hello! The second of Racket's aforementioned lurkers! Niamh here (the girl with blue & green hair!)....Had a great night, also got a Matt handshake, and my god, Sunburn....I bawled, my favourite song for over 12 years and I never thought I'd see it live!!!!

It was great to see everyone and it was by far the most entertaining wait I've ever had (bar the chilblane I got on my legs from the cold ), so a big thanks to all of you for making it even more enjoyable!!!

Oh hiii! Nice to see you on here too. Really glad to see Sunburn get so much love, don't think it happened but it did sound to me like loads at least were singing along to Sunburn, really proud of the reaction it got.

If we're all able to be in the same queue for the Aviva or wherever next summer, totally have to redo the Panic Station circle dance. Preferably in short sleeve weather.

Just got back home to Liverpool from Dublin. Yer we didn't make barrier either as we were behind you and the dud scanner. We made 2nd row so not too pissed off.

Racket - it was me along with my better half (mrskopite) who were behind you at the door with the duff scanner. We were just unlucky mate.

Ah, yea, I was thinking that was what happened when I turned around after being told to come back out after being called back. Worst feeling ever. Least it somewhat worked out in the end, but didn't get my buzz back til just before Muse started. Glad the problems didn't seem to ruin the gig for the two of you either. Really nice to meet you both also.

Yeah we could see you guys from where we were too, I'm glad most people got the view they deserved after the long wait! Looking forward to the next gig and hopefully meeting some of you again. You can bet we'll always be early if we're able to go at all. With any luck, the Aviva rumours are true and we may see you very soon indeed!

Really do hope they are true and that people haven't been misheard (With the number of people that have said they heard it, I doubt it, but still never really expected it at all so shall be worried til they do annouce it!).

Racket I totally spotted you in the queue but was too shy to say hello!

Ah, noo! Sorry if I passed you and didn't notice you when I was going back round to talk to Croina and a couple of other people a couple of times during the wait for 18:30, head all over the place like with the cold and stuff. Should have just pulled my hair or something if I walked by! Always next time to say hi again at least! Haha

Any one get any pics or videos 😊

Not great quality at all, but a few of the better pics I took from in front of Chris's mic. Somebody might find one slightly interesting, maybe.

599718_10151244467719791_643128550_n.jpg

394114_10151244468394791_752615454_n.jpg

318793_10151244468949791_1820377732_n.jpg

304454_10151244469789791_1731251006_n.jpg

197384_10151244471094791_249164713_n.jpg

12805_10151244471274791_602002124_n.jpg

21263_10151244471459791_895300899_n.jpg

384220_10151244471949791_1232512646_n.jpg

9314_10151244472144791_1772388319_n.jpg

521659_10151244472509791_1801435660_n.jpg

407572_10151244472794791_292388794_n.jpg

396266_10151244473224791_364836791_n.jpg

487214_10151244473324791_1016635642_n.jpg

69524_10151244474904791_258130021_n.jpg

59473_10151244475214791_1131426474_n.jpg

Hahahah yeah sorry if that freaked you out

The outside security was amazing! I found the guys inside really good too. Yeah our spot was pretty much perfection. It was nice to meet you guys, too bad we got separated!

Well, maybe we just got the one OTT guy inside, and I got the one bad door. But yea, the outside ones were the best of the best. And yea, totally freaked me out, luckily there was a gig on or I totally would have ran away from the queue! Ha

Remember when he grabbed the camera during Madness and Follow Me?

I don't think I'll ever get the image of him singing right up to the camera on his side during Undisclosed. He looked ruddy ridiculous, in a good fun way!

Ok to start HEYY Niamh and Will (The wee lurkers) Its Rebecca! One of the many sisters! Good to see you on here! You can add me on facebook :) Search my name! (GOT YA)

in short.. Best gig i've been to! A few hiccups and worries but i got there in the end! Including my sister fainting.. Which was scary.. :/

I'll give a full thing on the gig and stick my photos on facebook soon..

Most importantly I GOT SETLIST!

And my sister got the harmonica :)

And i met a ton of Musers!

EDIT: Took my names out.. Sorry Hipbones :)

Archived