Feeling sorry for all you queuers. I'm too cold to get out of the bed, it must be awful outside!! :LOL:

Is there going to be a pit?

No passes mentioned yet but we heard a lot of bass earlier. Possible sound check!

Will you manage to tweet the setlist? :kiss:

Will you manage to tweet the setlist? :kiss:

She will tweet the rotations/anything weird if she has enough battery on her phone. If not then I will probably do it after the gig or something.

She will tweet the rotations/anything weird if she has enough battery on her phone. If not then I will probably do it after the gig or something.

Thanks anyway. For manchester I had no updates and james had to update musesetlist from the gig :facepalm:

Sitting in pub round the corner wandering when to leave. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to when Muse come on?

Sitting in pub round the corner wandering when to leave. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to when Muse come on?

2 hours

Well that was pretty awesome. :awesome: Sunburn, A fucking awesome Uprising & Madness

also for anyone there, did Matt say that they're playing the Aviva next year?:D

im pretty sure dom said they wrre playing the good old aviva. Hope im not going mad!

I thought it was matt :LOL: couldn't see anything from where I was through the CO2.

Bloody hell that brilliant skinny jeans at a muse concert not a good idea I felt like Ross outa friends with his leather trousers 😃

Bloody hell that brilliant skinny jeans at a muse concert not a good idea I felt like Ross outa friends with his leather trousers

:LOL: "The lotion and powder have mixed and formed some kind of....paste!"

Fair fucks to the girl beside me in the front row who had a wee banner that said 'chris save me your harmonica please' and he actually gave it to her.

Also awesome to see matt running down to beside the barrier and shaking hands with fans etc.

Another special moment for me was during starlight when he let the crowd sing 'our hopes and expectations' by themselves but seemed so blown away by the volume/reaction that he turned around and looked at dom&chris like are you hearing this haha im nearly sure he then signalled to them to let the crowd sing it again one extra time before coming back in together.

Fair fucks to the girl beside me in the front row who had a wee banner that said 'chris save me your harmonica please' and he actually gave it to her.

Don't think it would be the best time for anyone to want his harmonica, wasn't he complaining on twitter of a new cold sore he has on his lip? lol

Also awesome to see matt running down to beside the barrier and shaking hands with fans etc.

Another special moment for me was during starlight when he let the crowd sing 'our hopes and expectations' by themselves but seemed so blown away by the volume/reaction that he turned around and looked at dom&chris like are you hearing this haha im nearly sure he then signalled to them to let the crowd sing it again one extra time before coming back in together.

he's being doing that for most of the tour but I did notice their reaction to the volume. Uprising had one of the loudest crowd reactions I've ever heard at a muse gig (even more than Knights).

pity my video of sunburn (audio wise) is absolutely horrid, Camera wasn't able for the awesomeness