Sunburn made my entire night ( i know not everyone likes it ) also seeing matt like 10cms away from me at the barrier was awesome :D

epic night all round!!!

Yeah that starlight moment was pretty special really hope they come back nxt year it did say in Fridays star that there are rumours that they will be back for an outdoor show

Right, well I am bored so I shall put in my setlist wish based on the way the tour has formed out before next week because it beats watching the TV. Anywhore....spoilered just in case anyone is still avoiding the general setlist as I had planned to do, but failed as always without even really trying!

1. Unsustainable

2. Supremacy

3. MotP (1st choice by a mile/ Hysteria (meh, if it happens again cool, but would be more upset without Map)

4. Supermassive

5. Resistance

6. Panic Station (obby, funk me again)

7. Animals

8. Monty Jam & Explorers

9. Sunburn (1st choice by a mile)/Falling Down (2nd choice by a mile)/Ruled By Secrecy(3rd choice by a mile, had it before and while I want something new, would be nice to have had it twice)/Eurasia+Feeling Good+Any other piano song that is likely at the bottom.

10. Host+TiRO

11. Liquid State over Save Me in the pregnancy slot

12. Madness

13. Follow Me (I would love Big Freeze in here, but can't see it fitting much, or anywhere else, til they actually do it.)

14. Undisclosed Desires. (Ermahgerd, gonna get mah fangirl on.)

15. Bliss over PiB, if they're still planning on that rotation, but meh, Plug is fun enough. Sounded great at The Roundhouse, but then Bliss is Bliss, and Bliss rules all.

16. Stockholm over New Born, though I'd love a random wildcard of Showbiz to appear out of nowhere. Not gonna happen for just Dublin, mind.:p

17. That glorious Isolated System encore gap thang, should be more fun than the Forced In+Teddy Bear Picnic stuff at Wembley.

18. Uprising

19. Knights without the damn harmonica, enough already. But it'll be there....oh, it'll be there.

20. Starlight

21. Survival, just because I had more fun with it as closer than I did in the 3 previous with Knights as closer.

So yea, excited whatever we gets next weekend. Funk me, it's gonna be wild. /boringpostofboredom

You know, I didn't think I'd have a hope in hell of getting all but one of my rotation pick choices, and that even then Hysteria would be awesome. Can't believe it tbh, amazing stuff.

Btw, just would like to say sorry if anyone of the couple of people I squeezed by to get back to my friends at the barrier are on here and I annoyed them. Was first to one of the doors and the guys scanner kept saying my ticket was a dud and not in the system, and ended up from like 5th in the priority queue to being the last I think in through entrance 3. Guessing his scanner was fucked up or reading the wrong system or something seeing as it was a proper O2 ticket bought in the bloody .mu presale and whatnot, and worked fine when I went to the guy in the next door. Didn't want to miss out on being around the people I was at the O2 with from 6am so sorry if I annoyed anyone at all.....

But yea, hello and thanks to loads of you on here who I met in the queues before and after we got changed around and whatnot, made the wind and cold not seem near as bad as it was for the day. Best queue I've been in tbh, so thank you all for that. And a hi to the two lurkers, btw. ;)

Sounds like everyone pretty much had an awesome time at least, from what I've heard here and elsewhere. To the Aviva!

don't think it would be the best time for anyone to want his harmonica, wasn't he complaining on twitter of a new cold sore he has on his lip? Lol

:LOL:

"chris gave me herpes you guise"

bloody caps fail :mad:

Edited by Queen of the Muse Board

Yesterday was amazing to say the least. Queueing at 5am because Cath wouldn't have it any other way (btw, hi Justin!). At around 7 we were told to piss off for a couple hours so they could put barriers up so we went back to the hotel and made it in time for free breakfast. When we got back we ran into our security friend who told us that because we had queued so early we'll be put first into the priority queue! Thank fuck for that cause we wouldn't have gotten barrier otherwise. Thanks to Catherine saving me a spot (she got let in earlier with a friend we made who's on crutches), we got centre barrier which was incredible!! I'd definitely come back to Dublin for a gig, but lets hope it's warm next time!!

This gig was a hell of a way to end my Muse week! Now I just need to wait for Poland.

Racket i didnt speak to you but i think i was beside ya.

Why was that security guard being such a wum? Was i right in thinking he was trying to get you to shift the girl with the red hair or something?

Might be completely off with that but i thought he was basically forcing you to put your arm around her haha

I was 2nd row with my gf behind the 2 english girls in the onesies (spiderman and a seal???) thanks to everyone around me, had a really pleasent gig with no retarded shoving or elbowing...which is so rare.

I would have gone for the barrier but my brother isn't much of a mad concert goer as me. I saw somewhere someone said all the new songs drained the crowd. tbh I think Host drained the crowd the most. 90%of the people really close to the barrier knew all the songs except Host. I loved it but it was a bit boring. The mosh pit for Follow Me caught me by surprise :LOL:

Resistance was very good live to my surprise. When we got SS I just lost it :awesome:

Hey guys, one of the two above mentioned Lurkers here! (Will). I Just wanted to say hello and thanks to all the great people we met in the queue!! What a great gig right? Didn't I say we might get Liquid State? We got the fabled Matt Bellamy handshake too! One of the best gigs I think, made complete with Sunburn!!

btw, hi Justin!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now it all clicks. No longer do I fear the 'I know who you are, but you don't know who I am.' line. :p Haallloo, glad to hear you lot got sorted with the priority queue that end too. Was really nice of them. And really, the outside security at least were the best by a distance at any Irish gig I've been to. Were able to see you guys from our spot in front of Chris' mic, looked like a good fun spot.

Racket i didnt speak to you but i think i was beside ya.

Why was that security guard being such a wum? Was i right in thinking he was trying to get you to shift the girl with the red hair or something?

Might be completely off with that but i thought he was basically forcing you to put your arm around her haha

I was 2nd row with my gf behind the 2 english girls in the onesies (spiderman and a seal???) thanks to everyone around me, had a really pleasent gig with no retarded shoving or elbowing...which is so rare.

Ahhhh, yes that was indeed me! And I have no idea at all what he was at....I know he was trying to be funny and interesting I guess, having the craic or whatever but he took it ridiculous far. That was my friend's sister that he was wanting me to get off with, and it ended up coming across as rather creepy.

But yea, just one of those guys that takes jokes and things way too far just to entertain himself....when I first asked for a cup of water when the heat was getting to me, he went on about some thing like 'Ya got ID? Sorry, ya need ID for vodka.' and didn't give me the water in the end. It sort of pissed all over the good feeling that I had for Irish security and event workers that I was having after being outside. Oh well, even him talking shite during Madness and stuff couldn't ruin that gig for me, fuck him and his shit.

Btw, that was a blue otter, not a seal. :p Ms Spiderman came with me to see Chris at the footie on Friday.

Hey guys, one of the two above mentioned Lurkers here! (Will). I Just wanted to say hello and thanks to all the great people we met in the queue!! What a great gig right? Didn't I say we might get Liquid State? We got the fabled Matt Bellamy handshake too! One of the best gigs I think, made complete with Sunburn!!

Hey Will! Glad you enjoyed it all too, and had the Matteh shake. ;) Saw you were having an awesome time a couple of times when Matt or Chris were up on the high right wing. Nice to see you post too. Was really great meeting you, and talking with you for ages!

Hello! The second of Racket's aforementioned lurkers! Niamh here (the girl with blue & green hair!)....Had a great night, also got a Matt handshake, and my god, Sunburn....I bawled, my favourite song for over 12 years and I never thought I'd see it live!!!!

It was great to see everyone and it was by far the most entertaining wait I've ever had (bar the chilblane I got on my legs from the cold :eek: ), so a big thanks to all of you for making it even more enjoyable!!!

You know, I didn't think I'd have a hope in hell of getting all but one of my rotation pick choices, and that even then Hysteria would be awesome. Can't believe it tbh, amazing stuff.

Btw, just would like to say sorry if anyone of the couple of people I squeezed by to get back to my friends at the barrier are on here and I annoyed them. Was first to one of the doors and the guys scanner kept saying my ticket was a dud and not in the system, and ended up from like 5th in the priority queue to being the last I think in through entrance 3. Guessing his scanner was fucked up or reading the wrong system or something seeing as it was a proper O2 ticket bought in the bloody .mu presale and whatnot, and worked fine when I went to the guy in the next door. Didn't want to miss out on being around the people I was at the O2 with from 6am so sorry if I annoyed anyone at all.....

But yea, hello and thanks to loads of you on here who I met in the queues before and after we got changed around and whatnot, made the wind and cold not seem near as bad as it was for the day. Best queue I've been in tbh, so thank you all for that. And a hi to the two lurkers, btw. ;)

Sounds like everyone pretty much had an awesome time at least, from what I've heard here and elsewhere. To the Aviva!

Just got back home to Liverpool from Dublin. Yer we didn't make barrier either as we were behind you and the dud scanner. We made 2nd row so not too pissed off.

It was a pleasure to meet some lovely Musers not only yesterday but at Glasgow & Manchester too. Helps pass the long hours waiting about :)PS can't believe we got fecking Sunburn :D:D:D:D

My first Muse gig and couldn't have asked for better! Got 2nd row and the perfect setlist! (Sunburn and TIRO) One of the stewards dropped a cup of water all over me, would have been lovely during the gig but it was before everything everything had even started!

Saw Chris still had a few picks left on a mic stand at the end, asked the steward who dropped water on me would he be so kind as to grab them for me but no luck :stunned:

Still, what a great night! Didn't hear Dom mention the Aviva but *fingers crossed*

Hey Will! Glad you enjoyed it all too, and had the Matteh shake. ;) Saw you were having an awesome time a couple of times when Matt or Chris were up on the high right wing. Nice to see you post too. Was really great meeting you, and talking with you for ages!

Yeah we could see you guys from where we were too, I'm glad most people got the view they deserved after the long wait! Looking forward to the next gig and hopefully meeting some of you again. You can bet we'll always be early if we're able to go at all. With any luck, the Aviva rumours are true and we may see you very soon indeed!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now it all clicks. No longer do I fear the 'I know who you are, but you don't know who I am.' line. :p Haallloo, glad to hear you lot got sorted with the priority queue that end too. Was really nice of them. And really, the outside security at least were the best by a distance at any Irish gig I've been to. Were able to see you guys from our spot in front of Chris' mic, looked like a good fun spot.

Hahahah yeah sorry if that freaked you out :p

The outside security was amazing! I found the guys inside really good too. Yeah our spot was pretty much perfection. It was nice to meet you guys, too bad we got separated!

Any one get any pics or videos 😊

Got a video of Matt's hand shake! Will try upload it later. Got TiRO, a bit of madness and Starlight but the sound is bloody awful!

Racket - it was me along with my better half (mrskopite) who were behind you at the door with the duff scanner. We were just unlucky mate.

I'd also like to say that the 3 dates we've done on this tour - Glasgow, Manchester and Dublin - that Musers (especially the nutters who turn up early) certainly are a great bunch of people. I hope to bump into you all again at a stupidly early time in a queue some time soon.

Matt seemed so completely chuffed with himself about the crowd reaction to the Starlight sing along bit. :LOL: Was a bit miffed about the "priority" line fiasco after 8 hours of queuing but I guess next time I attend a gig there I'll just show up at 6pm with my new O2 sim card and get the barrier.

Matt seemed so completely chuffed with himself about the crowd reaction to the Starlight sing along bit. :LOL: Was a bit miffed about the "priority" line fiasco after 8 hours of queuing but I guess next time I attend a gig there I'll just show up at 6pm with my new O2 sim card and get the barrier.

How come you didn't get in the priority queue???? You were there same time as me & my hubby!!! We queued for 9 hours, got in the priority queue (about 4th from front) and didn't get barrier due to stupid scanner at the door not working :mad::mad::mad::mad: Still loved the queue banter though :D

I was very pissed about the priority queue thing. I bought priority tickets but wasn't allowed in the priority queue. Complete bullshit :phu:

How come you didn't get in the priority queue???? You were there same time as me & my hubby!!! We queued for 9 hours, got in the priority queue (about 4th from front) and didn't get barrier due to stupid scanner at the door not working :mad::mad::mad::mad: Still loved the queue banter though :D

They just told us we had to have an O2 sim card or be with somebody else who had one, every sim was +3 guests or something. We were chatting to these two girls that got in which we might have been able to get in with but they disappeared when the rush started to get into the queue. :(

Still had a good night none the less! Me and my cousin were front of the second queue, so we didn't end up being too far off. :D