UK & European Tour On Sale Now (sort of - check individual ticket sites)

KirkBot

You get your tea, you fire up the ticket sites then you count down and pray!

Thankfully, I got 3x tickets from Ticketmaster although about as far away from the stage as is humanly possible. This was only because having reserved 3x seats in tier 1 with SeeTickets and attempted to "Buy Tickets" their website decided to have a rectal prolapse.

I applaud SeeTickets for their absolutely awful infrastructure - you'd think with the £££ booking fees that some of that cash might be invested in providing a workable online ordering system.

W**kers!

T.

Anybody got standing tickets for sale, pretty much anywhere? I assume not, but it's worth a try! If I have to sit it may be the death of me, haha!

My boy does, for the MEN, but you'd have to ask him... He wants to give them to his sister who will more than likely not pay him a penny for them...

Guest Batman.

Can't post in Musebay asking for tickets, so I'm going to shamelessly ask here.

Someone sell me a standing ticket for Manchester. PLEASE.

Guest Batman.
You can make a "wanted" post in Musebay.

'People wanting tickets:

Please do not post in this thread saying you need or want a ticket as a lot of people will want tickets. You are to read this thread and when you find a gig you'd like a ticket for please PM that member to enquire.'

I thought so too at first, but they seem to have changed it since last time.

'People wanting tickets:

Please do not post in this thread saying you need or want a ticket as a lot of people will want tickets. You are to read this thread and when you find a gig you'd like a ticket for please PM that member to enquire.'

Ah ok, my mistake.

'People wanting tickets:

I think that's better, cos if (like me) you're constantly checking the thread for updates and all you see is 'PLEESZZZE dus n e 1 hav tix 2 manchestr?!11! i rly wana gooooo11!' I'd want to happy-slap everyone in the thread :LOL:. Muselive has a Musebay thread, too, but it's mostly full of people requesting rather than offering tickets. It's depressing when there are no sellers!

Archived