Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

I dont notice the difference really between MP3 and Wav usually. Obviously for coursework I used WAV but normally MP3 is way more manageable.

Thats where the habit has come from - Using WAV in my coursework for the past two years...

I think I've managed it now though :LOL:

To be honest I think it should be

Multiple instruments - Fine

Multiple parts - Fine

Only to layer - nono

To cover up mistakes - nowai

Yeah pretty much agree with this. We've talked before about multiple parts and I see no reason why not. Instruments even more so, show off your skills at different shit! Layering just seems a bit unnecessary if I'm honest if we're trying to do a live one take cover of sorts

See I only ask because as much as I understand the whole 'lolol one take like I'm bellorz' thing, I'm not really planning on doing anything live muse-esque. I don't really want to give too much away, but I'm more going down the route of covering a song with lots of guitars doing lots of different things all at once. Think Brian May. Not really the kind of thing you can do in one take.

But I dunno, if people are gonna be anal about the rules then I might just not bother.

See I only ask because as much as I understand the whole 'lolol one take like I'm bellorz' thing, I'm not really planning on doing anything live muse-esque. I don't really want to give too much away, but I'm more going down the route of covering a song with lots of guitars doing lots of different things all at once. Think Brian May. Not really the kind of thing you can do in one take.

But I dunno, if people are gonna be anal about the rules then I might just not bother.

I dunno I don't even care anymore!

Multiple parts - Fine

But if you're gonna be anal about my posts I won't bother in future :kiss:

Archived