Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

Naaam change

And I think I can remember that cover. Should be alright cos they were playing different parts or something weren't they? Just as long as you're not using editing to cover up any mistakes should be fine (although I think we're doing all new covers for this? ie. can't submit previously exisitng covers?)

All new covers :yesey:

Are those really the most difficult of each album?

No but if they pick B&H over Hysteria then they could have a song for guitar, bass and piano. But that would makes things too simple.

They are the songs we feel overall are the most difficult/best option.

Now get back to MM.

Can I ask, not trying to be difficult but... Why you and Dom?

Its been mainly me and Dom who've organized this and the last kitten tab factor so we discussed this and settled on this list. We also take into account the ideas posted here.

Guest Batman.
Its been mainly me and Dom who've organized this and the last kitten tab factor so we discussed this and settled on this list. We also take into account the ideas posted here.

WE HAVE RIGHTS

Still, it's kinda unfair if you just go and organise it without saying "is everyone OK with it" or something. I mean personally, I dont think those final songs are the right choice. You maybe should have run it past us first?

I think you should have made a choice of a few from each album and put it in a multiple choice poll!

I dont have a big problem with it or anything, I am just a thinking that the others aren't really in control of a competition that has our name on it. I mean, you guys just sort of appointed yourselves leaders, right?

It was originally Dom and I's idea so we organized the first one so we set-up this one. The last time we did the whole 'let everyone decide' thing and it was 26 pages of nothing. If there is a particular song everybody wants then we'd discuss it makes the changes but if everyone's just going bar bar bar then we have no idea what ye want.

Me and Dom. It just saves us the headless chicken race of letting everyone decide.

Dom and I*

:phu: You can't talk to me like that because CE was recorded on a seven string because I met a bus driver once!!!

Also I'm drunk with power.

That guy gave us all a bad name ... MM will never be the same.

Fair enough, but how about a poll?

Too much work.

Fair enough, but how about a poll?

There would be people saying there should have been a poll about would should have gone on the poll and loads of rubbish. Like I said. If there is a particular song a group of people want then we'll look into it and makes the changes.

There would be people saying there should have been a poll about would should have gone on the poll and loads of rubbish. Like I said. If there is a particular song a group of people want then we'll look into it and makes the changes.

How about a poll to decide whether or not there should be a poll?

Guest Batman.

Not sure if that'd be a good idea. Poll?

No, no, no. A poll to decide if we do what you want to do and have a poll to decide whether or not to have a poll about what songs to have on the poll for deciding what songs we have on the poll to decide what songs go on the list.

Or we could just bypass this whole thing and have people, as a group, decide on songs they want to suggest.

Mmm, nah I think a poll should settle whether to have this thing at all. Then a secondary poll to see if people want a poll to chose songs, then a song poll, then another song poll to narrow it down. Then a poll to confirm the order of the rounds. I think after those polls we should try and settle on when this should be. So a poll to see if we should have a poll to decide this, or if our godly leader Longan should decide. Then a poll to decide dates, then a poll to decide Audio/Video, and then a poll for the winners of the rounds. But how can we be sure we want winners? Best make a poll.

Mmm' date=' nah I think a poll should settle whether to have this thing at all. Then a secondary poll to see if people want a poll to chose songs, then a song poll, then another song poll to narrow it down. Then a poll to confirm the order of the rounds. I think after those polls we should try and settle on when this should be. So a poll to see if we should have a poll to decide this, or if our godly leader Longan should decide. Then a poll to decide dates, then a poll to decide Audio/Video, and then a poll for the winners of the rounds. But how can we be sure we want winners? Best make a poll.[/quote']

Kim Jong Longan bitches :cool:

And his trusty companion: Goat-boy!

Archived