2012.12.07 - Arena, Malmö, Sweden

L.

Well acording to the mail if you pre-orderd it: "Please Note: Printed tickets will usually be despatched 14 days before the event." so no worries

Yeah, great.. I'll be already living in Sweden at that time, but the tickets will be send to Germany.. what am I supposed to do now? Just hope that the tickets will arrive early in Germany so there's enough time left to send them to Sweden? :(

Yeah, great.. I'll be already living in Sweden at that time, but the tickets will be send to Germany.. what am I supposed to do now? Just hope that the tickets will arrive early in Germany so there's enough time left to send them to Sweden? :(

"For any queries relating to your purchase, please contact Crowdsurge`s customer service here. CrowdSurge Customer Support Centre " Just check the confirmation mail and there you have the link

hey guys.

i just tried to buy two tickets from ticnet.se -> which redirects me to livenation.dk (same as the .co.uk and .com), but as the payment is about to accept, i get a fraud warning from my opera browser, saying: this page is blacklisted, and you could be a victim of fraud.

this is not to upset anyone, but i have to ask if any of you have had trouble with this page in any way; have you recieved confirmation? did you recieve your tickets? did they charge you the payment?

hope i didn't ruin the mood :(

hey guys.

i just tried to buy two tickets from ticnet.se -> which redirects me to livenation.dk (same as the .co.uk and .com), but as the payment is about to accept, i get a fraud warning from my opera browser, saying: this page is blacklisted, and you could be a victim of fraud.

this is not to upset anyone, but i have to ask if any of you have had trouble with this page in any way; have you recieved confirmation? did you recieve your tickets? did they charge you the payment?

You mean Ticnet? No, Ticnet is the biggest retailer in Sweden.

hey guys.

I don't know how it is with livenation.dk but you can always trust ticnet

bit the thing is, when i click the link of ticnet.se, on malmö arena's official page, i get redirected to livenation.dk/the-muse-event-here, and then i got the fraud warning there, as i was about to pay for the tickets . . i kinda thought the same, as you guys have said; ticnet.se seems pretty legit, but i'm a little worried about that other site now.

jeez, so much for two darn floortickets for me and my littlebrother :/

bit the thing is, when i click the link of ticnet.se, on malmö arena's official page, i get redirected to livenation.dk/the-muse-event-here, and then i got the fraud warning there, as i was about to pay for the tickets . . i kinda thought the same, as you guys have said; ticnet.se seems pretty legit, but i'm a little worried about that other site now.

jeez, so much for two darn floortickets for me and my littlebrother :/

What happens if you just go straight to ticnet? Ticnet seems to be working fine to me so it might just be Malmö arena's page acting out.

• 2 weeks later...
been trying to buy a ticket via ticnet, but apparently it doesn't accept slovenian credit cards :( so frustrating...

is there another way to buy the ticket online?

ticnet is the only official site, that sells the tickets. :/ but there shouldn't be a limit to countries, like you said - "doesn't accept slovenian credit cards". As long as you have a Visa or Mastercard, you should be good to go.

But if it's still buggin, try calling them:

"Most events handled by ticnet.se can be booked by residents of foreign countries. You pay directly at the time of booking. If booking is not possible, please contact the venue or our Callcenter at +46 77 170 70 70." (copypasta from ticnet's FAQ-page)

edit; most swedish people are good at speaking english, so you shouldn't have too much trouble with the callcenter xD

• 4 weeks later...

Hey!

Pleaseeee!! Does anyone have a ticket for me to buy to the malmö gig?? I would pay more than you payed for it!!

Email me at: calle487@hotmail.com or just answer me here on the forum. Thanks!

Köper ståplats biljett till malmö. Maila mig på: calle487@hotmail.com eller svara här på forumet. Jag betalar mer än du gav för den!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived