2012.12.07 - Arena, Malmö, Sweden

L.

I'm so looking foward to this!! I never thought they would come to Malmö of all cities. Whooo!

So, should we decide on singing after like Starlight? We know for sure they will play that one :)

Wouldn't it be better to sing it when they take a small break, which seems to be before starlight as far as I'm concerned, so that would be after knights/survival depending on what they play. We definitely have to sing for him ;)

because I didn't get it...what time should I be at the stadium in order to stand in the first row in frond of the stage??

I read at the site of the stadium that the doors open two hours before it starts.and earlier for those who want to eat at the restaurant of the stadium.

does anyone else knows anything?

oh!!there's a mall there??? I'll try to convince my friends to travel early in order to stay at the mall and wait!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!! How long does it takes from Copenhagen to Malmo? I read somewhere that it's only 20 minutes away ,is that true?

oh!!there's a mall there??? I'll try to convince my friends to travel early in order to stay at the mall and wait!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!! How long does it takes from Copenhagen to Malmo? I read somewhere that it's only 20 minutes away ,is that true?

Yeah, roughly 20-30 minutes by train. Not too bad.

yup it's true. BTW do you have any idea how many Danish people are coming to the gig?

Archived