2012.12.07 - Arena, Malmö, Sweden

L.

When visiting the website of deutschepost.de (the link in the mail) and typing in my tracking number, I get the following message:

"The item was scanned in the country of destination Denmark at Nov 28, 2012."

I'm hoping this means that they will be with me very soon! :-D

Phew, I was going here to ask if anyone got their tickets. I'm supposed to trade them for STHLM tickets, problem is I'm going to Ireland tomorrow and I'm back very late tuesday. Will be stressful!

Ah well, if they come tomorrow my brother can help me out :)!

Btw, I can't track my tickets.. Can all of you do that? Using the info from the mail.

When visiting the website of deutschepost.de (the link in the mail) and typing in my tracking number, I get the following message:

"The item was scanned in the country of destination Denmark at Nov 28, 2012."

I'm still getting " Shipment number: [______]No item could be found for the posting date you indicated. Please check the information you entered." Anyone else having that message shown? my date was 21 nov

I'm still getting " Shipment number: [______]No item could be found for the posting date you indicated. Please check the information you entered." Anyone else having that message shown? my date was 21 nov

I also received an email telling me that the tickets where supposed to be dispatched 21 nov, and when i use that date with my shipment number i get the same message as you.

However, if i change the date at Deutsche Post to 28 nov, and keep the same shipment number, i get this message:

"The item arrived at the International Logistics Center Frankfurt on Nov 28, 2012."

It's possible that the shipment numbers aren't unique, so I'm not entirely sure if my tickets are in Germany or if it's a different shipment. Hopefully they'll end up in Sweden within a few days...

Archived