2012.12.07 - Arena, Malmö, Sweden

L.

Hey there, anyone has 1 or 2 tickets to sell for this event?? I need 2 standing tickets..

I hoped that today with the new pre-sale they would release some more tickets, but no :eek:.

I am willing to pay some more than the normal price...

All they have in ticnet is section D27, which is pretty far from the stage, do you think I should just buy that or do you know of a way to get standing ones?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

ALRIGHT NOW!!!!!LET'S ORGANISE!!!!!

first of all i'd like to state that i ADORE big freeze!!!! :$

ok now...are we gonna wear party hats for dom!!!when we are gonna sing for him??couldn't it be better if we (the forumers :p ) stand close in order to be eye-catching!!cause if we are seperated nothing will happen!!!

so write down your opinion in order to give a date at a specific place and time in the stadium!

Hey, I was planning to go to both Stockholm and Malmö but unfortunatly I can't afford Malmö aswell. One of my friends were going to go with me to Malmö so here it goes:

TRADING: My 2 tickets to Muse in Malmö Arena Friday 7th December for ONE of your tickets to Muse in Stockholm Globe Thursday the 6th December. Standing tickets only!

För er som ogillar engelska:

Hejsan, tänkte åka till både STHLM och Malmö och se dem men tyvärr har jag inte råd med Malmö också. En polare skulle med dit och blev lite ledsen så här kommer det:

Bytes: Mina 2 biljetter till Muse i Malmö Arena Fredagen den 7 December mot EN av din biljett till Muse i Stockholm Globen Torsdagen den 6 December. Ståplats såklart!

ALRIGHT NOW!!!!!LET'S ORGANISE!!!!!

first of all i'd like to state that i ADORE big freeze!!!! :$

ok now...are we gonna wear party hats for dom!!!when we are gonna sing for him??couldn't it be better if we (the forumers :p ) stand close in order to be eye-catching!!cause if we are seperated nothing will happen!!!

so write down your opinion in order to give a date at a specific place and time in the stadium!

I think it will be pretty hard for us to stand close or so cause where you stand will depend on when you get to the arena. We could always choose a song that we decide to do it after(?)

But yeah, party hats for everyone!

ahh they've been doing sunburn excactly every other big show now the past five ones... need.. to.. calculate our show

Hi!

I bought a staplats ticket a few months ago, and now it's totally impossible for me going to the concert :(

So I'd like to let my place to another one for 55euros only!!

I'm new user in foros :rolleyes: so I really now how to deal with it.... Thank you in advance!! :happy:

I'm trying to sell mine because I could not go to the concert :( it's a stadplats ticket for 55euros, are u still looking for one?

Hey there, anyone has 1 or 2 tickets to sell for this event?? I need 2 standing tickets..

I hoped that today with the new pre-sale they would release some more tickets, but no :eek:.

I am willing to pay some more than the normal price...

All they have in ticnet is section D27, which is pretty far from the stage, do you think I should just buy that or do you know of a way to get standing ones?

Thanks!

Archived