2012.12.07 - Arena, Malmö, Sweden

L.

6 months left!

Anyone familiar with the new queueing system? somthing with the guards/arrangers writing numbers on your hand and letting you stand on the line that represents your number. I'm a bit worried that 12hs of queueing won't make me stand in the front line.

6 months left!

Anyone familiar with the new queueing system? somthing with the guards/arrangers writing numbers on your hand and letting you stand on the line that represents your number. I'm a bit worried that 12hs of queueing won't make me stand in the front line.

Hmmm that sounds really similar with what I encountered in the Muse gig in Bergen!

Okay so arrived at like 11 am and there were maybe 20 Musers spread out on a plane not really queuing. So I settled down and then a guard comes up to me and asks if I'm here for the gig. I say yes and he writes the number 27 on my hand and says I don't have to stay and wait. So I walk away and return about 4 pm and I get let in early! I'm not sure if it were 100,200 or more who got numbers, but it worked really well :)

Hmmm that sounds really similar with what I encountered in the Muse gig in Bergen!

Okay so arrived at like 11 am and there were maybe 20 Musers spread out on a plane not really queuing. So I settled down and then a guard comes up to me and asks if I'm here for the gig. I say yes and he writes the number 27 on my hand and says I don't have to stay and wait. So I walk away and return about 4 pm and I get let in early! I'm not sure if it were 100,200 or more who got numbers, but it worked really well :)

That actually sounds really nice! When did the guards arrive? i've just heard that there were some promblems with it since people wrote their own numbers on their hands etc,

I grabbed the code for he-3.mu and made it count down to this event instead of the album release!

you can find it here:

http://www.musecountdown.tk/

:D

That is so awesome!!! :D My new homepage :)

Hmmm I don't know. They were there when I got there but I think you could have just walked up to them to get the number right away. I just didn't realize. Also the fact that the gig is on Doms birthday is pretty sweet. Anybody in on singing Happy Birthday before they go on?

That is so awesome!!! :D My new homepage :)

Hmmm I don't know. They were there when I got there but I think you could have just walked up to them to get the number right away. I just didn't realize. Also the fact that the gig is on Doms birthday is pretty sweet. Anybody in on singing Happy Birthday before they go on?

:D

Yes I know! We should make a banner and make people with seating in the back hold it! and sing ofc

Just to make things clear, I have been in contact with Billetnet (the Danish version of Ticnet) and they confirmed that they do not sell tickets for this gig. I suppose that both .mu and the official site for Malmö Arena have been mistaken in regards to this.

Enjoy the ticket hunt tomorrow! :LOL:

I think everyone who applied for the presale tickets got them

I didn't. I had to buy mine from Ticnet.

They're up there now by the way, saw adverts at work today in the mag. The tickets on there are actually cheaper than they were on the pre-sale. Talk about a fucking ripoff, I'm glad my order was rejected.

I hope there's still a good amount of tickets to come by at the end of the month. I was going to buy one for my girlfriend but I didn't have enough money on me for two.

They're up there now by the way, saw adverts at work today in the mag. The tickets on there are actually cheaper than they were on the pre-sale. Talk about a fucking ripoff, I'm glad my order was rejected.

I hope there's still a good amount of tickets to come by at the end of the month. I was going to buy one for my girlfriend but I didn't have enough money on me for two.

Hey!

How did you get your tickets? I'm from Spain and a friend and I are going to live in Denmark next year, so we thought we could go to Malmo's gig but we have been THE WHOLE AFTERNOON trying to buy a couple of tickets from ticnet.se and the server seems to be down :'(

We are quite desperate right now, I'd be really really grateful if you could tell as if you had any problem or not or if you called Malmo Arena instead of trying to get them from ticnet.se

Thanks ;)

It's because we couldn't choose e-ticket and we had to pay like 60 kronor for shipping.

Hey!

How did you get your tickets? I'm from Spain and a friend and I are going to live in Denmark next year, so we thought we could go to Malmo's gig but we have been THE WHOLE AFTERNOON trying to buy a couple of tickets from ticnet.se and the server seems to be down :'(

We are quite desperate right now, I'd be really really grateful if you could tell as if you had any problem or not or if you called Malmo Arena instead of trying to get them from ticnet.se

Thanks ;)

It seems that ticnet should be working right now and otherwise you can probably call them or Malmö Arena tomorrow and still have a good chance at getting tickets!

Archived