B-Side Songs

FuryAndMadness

I recently got into the many B songs that Muse has. When I first thought I heard all of their songs, I discovered like three days ago that there were 10+ songs I've never even heard of. And I got to say, they all kick massive amounts of ass.

My favorites are:

Futurism

Fury

The Groove

Anyone else have their favorites?

And btw, they should totally make a CD that compiles all of the never released songs onto one disc, that would be awesome.

Anyone else have their favorites?

And btw, they should totally make a CD that compiles all of the never released songs onto one disc, that would be awesome.

Be a bit of a cash cow, but i'd still buy it! It would be good to get them heard (like they did with the Hullabaloo Soundtrack).

Favs though (not inc Hullabaloo ones) are, in rough order:

Fury

Spiral Static

Agitated

Futurism

Crying Shame

The Groove

Glorious

:cool:

Oh bugger, I forgot it was a double A side with In Your World!!!

I can see why some wouldnt like Easily, but meh, I enjoy it. To be honest, I think it wouldve slotted into the *imaginary* gap between Map of the Problematique and Soldiers Poem perfectly on BH&R

edit: But then, that would mean one more pop song. And we already have enough of those...Starlight & Invincible for the lose

hmmmmm...

Spiral Static

Twin

Futurism

Fury

Eternally Missed

Nishe

Do we really need this?

Spiral Static used to be my least favorite of all muse songs, until i really sat down and listened to it. now its beautiful.

My 'Do we really need this' version is stuffed up. when the song goes to the one of the last chorus's. the bloody thing cuts off... just when i really get into the song it stops :mad:

I never got Host and Minimum, so for people who have heard it id really like to know what its like, or what you think

ps: whats this hidden track, i know of no hidden track :eek:

hmmmmm...

Spiral Static

Twin

Futurism

Fury

Eternally Missed

Nishe

Do we really need this?

Spiral Static used to be my least favorite of all muse songs, until i really sat down and listened to it. now its beautiful.

My 'Do we really need this' version is stuffed up. when the song goes to the one of the last chorus's. the bloody thing cuts off... just when i really get into the song it stops :mad:

I never got Host and Minimum, so for people who have heard it id really like to know what its like, or what you think

ps: whats this hidden track, i know of no hidden track :eek:

Hidden Track (a.k.a You Fucking Motherfucker) is an easter egg on the Starlight DVD. It's just 30 seconds of swearing and random syllables. I love it :D

Host is dark and depressing, Minimum is an instrumental, they're both great :happy:

I can send you everything you don't have (and a good version of Do We Really Need This) if you'll PM me your email and are willing to wait until this weekend ;)

Con-Science

Spiral Static

Futurism

Glorious

Eternally Missed

Easily

Crying Shame

:musesign:

You must be after my heart lol I'd switch Glorious and Easily around, but otherwise :yesey::happy:

Plus studio Crying Shame cries at its own inadequacy compared to the live version played in 2005 - not as cool/edgy, too chintzy-cheery IMO.

• 1 month later...

my favourite B side has to be Crying Shame without a doubt. The lyrics describe exactly what i went through with my ex

and to the person who asked if there are any sites where you can get the B-sides:

best thing to do if you want to listen to the songs is to search them on youtube. most, if not all of them are on there

Archived