B-Side Songs

FuryAndMadness

• 2 years later...
Be a bit of a cash cow, but i'd still buy it! It would be good to get them heard (like they did with the Hullabaloo Soundtrack).

Favs though (not inc Hullabaloo ones) are, in rough order:

Fury

Spiral Static

Agitated

Futurism

Crying Shame

The Groove

Glorious

:cool:

I' gonna add:

easily

popcorn

prague

who knows who

man of mystery

nishe

jimmy kane

and there we have 14 b sides and second disc all of em played live (with a couple of exceptions)

glorious is my fav b side and fav song of muse's... ima get slaughtered probably :p

Why would you be slaughtered because of that? It's not like the song is hated. Actually the only bad comment I've ever heard about it is "it's boring".

I absolutely love Map Of Your Head :happy: and also I prefer Hyper Chondriac Music over Hyper Music, other b-sides I love - Glorious, Nishe (I'm so happy it's being played live, I don't get why most people dislike it), Crying Shame, Shine Acoustic, The Gallery, Forced In, Do We Need This?, Eternally Missed and Jimmy Kane :)

I absolutely love Map Of Your Head :happy: and also I prefer Hyper Chondriac Music over Hyper Music, other b-sides I love - Glorious, Nishe (I'm so happy it's being played live, I don't get why most people dislike it), Crying Shame, Shine Acoustic, The Gallery, Forced In, Do We Need This?, Eternally Missed and Jimmy Kane :)

I totally agree with you about Nishe. I heart it lots. And with reference to Jimmy Kane, I saw a comment on it's YouTube video saying:

"I think I grew a small moustache just listening to the bass in this."

It's so very true.

I totally agree with you about Nishe. I heart it lots. And with reference to Jimmy Kane, I saw a comment on it's YouTube video saying:

"I think I grew a small moustache just listening to the bass in this."

It's so very true.

Oh yes, I remember reading this comment on Youtube about Jimmy Kane too, I think that bass line is the main reason I like song :chris:

I love Eternally Missed a lot, also:

Fury

Easily

Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want

Map of Your Head and

Hyper Chondriac Music and Shrinking Universe (off Hullaballoo)

The B sides are amazing. I like some of the old ones more than anything on BH&R :)

Archived