Emex Londaxe

Muse1c

It is in mint condition, I've had it from new but it's not my style guitar at all, just brought a new car and need a bit of cash. I must have had it around 14 years and it has been used maybe 5 - 10 times, only just changed the strings on it for the first time to sell it!

Best to eBay do we think?

Mike

It is in mint condition, I've had it from new but it's not my style guitar at all, just brought a new car and need a bit of cash. I must have had it around 14 years and it has been used maybe 5 - 10 times, only just changed the strings on it for the first time to sell it!

Best to eBay do we think?

Mike

Yeah, I suppose that's an option. If you'd be willing to sell it direct, I'd be willing to buy it right now. I have an idea of what they're worth, and yours does look to be in great shape

Send me a private message on here if you want

Funny you say that. If I found another Londaxe I was going to get it and sell James' one back to him.

And I still need to repair that pot in mine. Derp.

Wow, yours is in good nick too. :) Great to see one floating around.

Also, if Esparodickasaurus1 wants to get it, refuse him immediately. He has enough.

Yeah, I suppose that's an option. If you'd be willing to sell it direct, I'd be willing to buy it right now. I have an idea of what they're worth, and yours does look to be in great shape

Send me a private message on here if you want

I love how James just sees something he likes and thinks "Well, I'm sure I've got some spare change lying around here somewhere!" :LOL:

I love how James just sees something he likes and thinks "Well, I'm sure I've got some spare change lying around here somewhere!" :LOL:

actually, I'm not sure...I just checked what I have now and it's JUST enough for the custom

But yeah, I'm sure I've got some spare change lying around here somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived