Emex Londaxe

Muse1c

:eek:

you going to buy it?

That is, if a certain fat kid on youtube doesn't first... but we'll see, as he's probably quite slow/his fingers are too fat for the keyboard so he has daddy do the work for him

I don't know if I'm going to bother. I really didn't use mine because of the sound, so I ended up selling it (although I needed to get some money for something quickly :facepalm: )

Hi, sorry about the delay, it's not sold yet, will get it on ebay by the end of this month.

May sound odd* coming from myself who actually has an Emex (James' old one) but please don't let it get in the hands of Espraboratrololol. Give someone on the board a chance to snap it up. It'll probably be appreciated and you'll likely get a good deal on it. :)

Unfortuantly as of late, mine has been sitting around a bit, a heck of a lot of recording, writing and legal work at the moment so I've seen nothing but my basses in the last month. Might end up in a music video clip though if we get off our asses. :LOL:

* Not saying I have anything against owning multiple "rare" guitars (I do own two SGC basses and looking for a 3rd). :p

you going to buy it?

That is, if a certain fat kid on youtube doesn't first... but we'll see, as he's probably quite slow/his fingers are too fat for the keyboard so he has daddy do the work for him

I don't know if I'm going to bother. I really didn't use mine because of the sound, so I ended up selling it (although I needed to get some money for something quickly :facepalm: )

Esperfrodo? I wont, because I'll be down £600 (or whatever he's selling it for) for something else :ninja:

apparently around $2000 for the standard finish...they have one dealer in the USA which sells through amazon :wtf:

I found a review

Before I purchased my Madarozzo I did the online research thing and found very little info on this brand. I spent quite a bit of time just looking at the photos here. I guess I was visually looking for something I didn't like about this guitar. It was very intriguing, unique, interesting and sexy. Which are all the elements associated with being cautious when dropping a grand on a guitar without physically playing it. I contacted the seller with a couple basic questions. I wanted to be vague to see if I would receive a sales pitch in return. Quick replies came back addressing each question with no over-selling.

Okay, enough. Here's the deal. And Yes, I did open this thing up to look inside.

* Shipped with D'Addario strings (nice added value over crappy strings).

* Hardware is well crafted, cut and assembled.

* Pots and switches are all quality.

* Wiring is clean! Excellent soldering work and well organized. You can clearly see the care in the wiring system.

* Still on the fence over the pickups... they're better than expected. My personal preference/opinion since I'm a fan of Duncan, Fralin and Porter.

* Frets & Finishing = WOW! Very well done.

* The set neck feels wonderful.

* The fretboard is awesome and the inlay work will rival all the major brands. Very nicely detailed and tight.

* All of the hardware unique to this guitar was crafted with care.

* Locking Tuners are also good quality.

* Paint is flawless as is the logo applications on the body and headstock.

This is a Korean guitar as marked on the back of the headstock. If you're a brand snob - like myself - you'll be more than content with this guitar.

It plays smooth with plenty of tone options. Sorry, not going into detail. I find that most reviewers boast about all their nice gear and influences which tend to make a review emotional. Bottom line is that this is a quality guitar that's worth the $ and is indeed, very unique.

The only con is the lack of a hard shell case that would snug the unique design.

Well done Madarozzo.

$2000 for a korean made guitar though... not sure about that, but I might have to check one out after reading that review.

edit:

Wait, maybe they're $1000... I see two different prices for the same guitar

Isn't $1000 what the Londaxes are going for? That review was good... I'm now tempted :facepalm: but no bottle opener?! :supersad:

nope :(

And yeah, pretty much. If they're actually going for $1000, I might have to check one out... I'm going to contact the seller to find out what the correct price is

edit:

I see, it IS $1000, but they have one for sale at the list price for some reason.

HOLY WANTS

This morning I woke up thinking I was content with my wonderful MA, now I want a MadRose, badly :(

Well if I buy one, I'm sure it will be posted in the selling thread for $500 not long after :awesome:

Though I forgot I just asked Mansons to mod a telecaster ... so not just yet ...

Well if I buy one, I'm sure it will be posted in the selling thread for $500 not long after :awesome:

Though I forgot I just asked Mansons to mod a telecaster ... so not just yet ...

If you do get one, be sure to sell it to me! But it'd go like this if not:

1. Sell my shine

2. Hope my birthday will bring some nice envelopes

3. Get back my job(s)

4. ???

5. MadRose

If you do get one, be sure to sell it to me! But it'd go like this if not:

1. Sell my shine

2. Hope my birthday will bring some nice envelopes

3. Get back my job(s)

4. ???

5. MadRose

Interesting. Your birthday is coming up soon isn't it? .... Remember the ali clad was originally purchased for Bs, but he didn't want it because it didn't have enough strings/knobs/etc

Really tempted to put one on order, but I really shouldn't... I barely know anything about them

edit:

that's never stopped me before though

Interesting. Your birthday is coming up soon isn't it? .... Remember the ali clad was originally purchased for Bs, but he didn't want it because it didn't have enough strings/knobs/etc

Really tempted to put one on order, but I really shouldn't... I barely know anything about them

edit:

that's never stopped me before though

Birthday's on the 28th April :awesome:

What was that about Bs and the Ali Clad? :supersad:

You should buy one and tell me if I should buy one. Or buy yours...

Birthday's on the 28th April :awesome:

What was that about Bs and the Ali Clad? :supersad:

You should buy one and tell me if I should buy one. Or buy yours...

We all know I'd end up selling it for $500 a few weeks after I buy it. Which colour should I get it in?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_musical-instruments?_encoding=UTF8&node=11091801&field-brandtextbin=Madarozzo

I was thinking gloss black

Or the yellow one :facepalm:

And nothing. You're probably one of the reasons I bought it. I still remember how you tried to buy it out from under me after I already made a deal with them :LOL::fear:

We all know I'd end up selling it for $500 a few weeks after I buy it. Which colour should I get it in?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_musical-instruments?_encoding=UTF8&node=11091801&field-brandtextbin=Madarozzo

I was thinking gloss black

Or the yellow one :facepalm:

And nothing. You're probably one of the reasons I bought it. I still remember how you tried to buy it out from under me after I already made a deal with them :LOL::fear:

Satin black or white.

Haha, I still am :ninja:

Archived