Welsh Musers

christoph

How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)

*Gasp* :eek: What you talking about!?! I can not be out sporked. That's a scientific fact you know!

I'm not familiar with Flintshire. :unsure: I'm all down in the South part see.

And Sheep. Hello is Hylo and Goodbye is Hwyl! :happy:

YOU CAN BE OUT SPORKED we shall raise an army and out spork you ..... there i go again...

i go with bubble where the hell is flintshire?

thank you HWY!!!

er...theres quite a few really

sut mae

that translates directly into 'how are you?' but its used as a greeting, and Shwmae is a variation of that. The other person would simply reply with the same thing

or theres Hylo, which is simple

Hwyl is goodbye I think

which spelling is write hwy or hwyl?

er...theres quite a few really

sut mae

that translates directly into 'how are you?' but its used as a greeting, and Shwmae is a variation of that. The other person would simply reply with the same thing

or theres Hylo, which is simple

Hwyl is goodbye I think

I thought it was Boredar (hello) and Nosta (goodbye) or is that goodnight??? :confused:

Anyway, I'm always wrong when it comes to Welsh, :D

I thought it was Boredar (hello) and Nosta (goodbye) or is that goodnight??? :confused:

Anyway, I'm always wrong when it comes to Welsh, :D

Ah ha! My GCSE shall kick in again. But as I'm really bad at this, anyone feel free to correct me.

Bore Da is Good morning

Nos Da is Good night

:D *Feels proud* :LOL:

Ah ha! My GCSE shall kick in again. But as I'm really bad at this, anyone feel free to correct me.

Bore Da is Good morning

Nos Da is Good night

:D *Feels proud* :LOL:

:D Oh well, I'm not far off, and they are the same as hello and goodbye really! ;)

*you should feel proud* I really must start learning, but my brain cells don't seem to be working these days!! :LOL:

:D Oh well, I'm not far off, and they are the same as hello and goodbye really! ;)

*you should feel proud* I really must start learning, but my brain cells don't seem to be working these days!! :LOL:

Ooh, thankyou :happy: . I am all on my lonesome later on so I may put the time to use and see what I can remember from the BBC learning zone :cool:

A bottle of wine and BBC learning zone??? :D

Oh, see, now I want a bottle of wine! :( All I seem to have is citrus vodka...and no mixer. And it's not technically mine either. Although I was told I could drink it when I wanted...ooh, dillema!

It looks like it will just be BBC learning zone and a cowboy hat instead then!

:D

Oh, see, now I want a bottle of wine! :( All I seem to have is citrus vodka...and no mixer. And it's not technically mine either. Although I was told I could drink it when I wanted...ooh, dillema!

It looks like it will just be BBC learning zone and a cowboy hat instead then!

:D

AH! The hat is better!!! Wine is over rated :LOL: (You can share mine)

*passes wine* :D

AH! The hat is better!!! Wine is over rated :LOL: (You can share mine)

*passes wine* :D

Woo! *Receives wine gratefully!*

I could always go to the shops for some coke or lemonade I guess, then I would have a mixer. Pop the lamp on later on, and chill out with some nice soft lighting...and not forgetting learning zone of course!

Edit: I do have a random bottle of Greek wine somewhere. I seem to be saving it for no real reason what so ever. But I think the coke plan is about to take off anyway! :D

Woo! *Receives wine gratefully!*

I could always go to the shops for some coke or lemonade I guess, then I would have a mixer. Pop the lamp on later on, and chill out with some nice soft lighting...and not forgetting learning zone of course!

Edit: I do have a random bottle of Greek wine somewhere. I seem to be saving it for no real reason what so ever. But I think the coke plan is about to take off anyway! :D

Greek wine, what's that like then?? :confused: Sounds good anyway!! :D

Yay!! Well whatever you have it's Friday and you enjoy yourself!! :D

*Gasp* :eek: What you talking about!?! I can not be out sporked. That's a scientific fact you know!

I'm not familiar with Flintshire. :unsure: I'm all down in the South part see.

And Sheep. Hello is Hylo and Goodbye is Hwyl! :happy:

Well you're going to have to change that fact because you've met your match!

*pretends to be welsh and hides in thread*

Archived