james90

I'll do mine soon, I hate the way I sound on camera though. Mine will last ages as my rig is really complex.

I think I'm looking forward to your rig the most! Unless James wants to go over all his guitars

Yeah we have ALL heard your voice before :facepalm:

:LOL:

dafuq you sound way too manly :LOL:

You expect him to sound like a 12 year old girl? But yeah, I wasn't expecting his voice to sound like that! It's weird hearing/seeing what people really look and sound like after talking to them via text for ages on this board

I think I'm looking forward to your rig the most! Unless James wants to go over all his guitars

:LOL:

You expect him to sound like a 12 year old girl? But yeah, I wasn't expecting his voice to sound like that! It's weird hearing/seeing what people really look and sound like after talking to them via text for ages on this board

Yeah, I was pretty shocked when I heard GSK's voice for the first time. Not what I was expecting at all

And apparently I look like I'm about 12 anyway, so it is surprising

and no I'm not posting a picture

Yeah, I was pretty shocked when I heard GSK's voice for the first time. Not what I was expecting at all

And apparently I look like I'm about 12 anyway, so it is surprising

and no I'm not posting a picture

Oh my god, GSK has a beastly man voice.

And that's fine, I'll just keep imagining you look like Morgan :( I got ID'd for Harry Potter last year which was a 12. The fuck?

I just did a massive search of this thread to find pictures of the Stealth DC Manson but James deleted the photos :(

I think I just moved them and the links broke. I have these anyway

angle.jpg

headstock.jpg

body_close.jpg

Manson_Stealth.jpg

I'll make a demo of that soon. It's pretty different sounding from the mirror (I think this one has P91s, and the mirror has some custom winds)

And I'm 68, but I say I'm 24

I just did a massive search of this thread to find pictures of the Stealth DC Manson but James deleted the photos :(

I always do this :( I just did it with his PiB cover (to put a face/body to the voice :ninja:) but he deleted it :supersad:

He deletes everything though.

I always do this :( I just did it with his PiB cover (to put a face/body to the voice :ninja:) but he deleted it :supersad:

He deletes everything though.

I deleted that shortly after I put it up, mainly because you couldn't even see what I was playing :facepalm: tone was pretty bad as I'm sure you all remember

I often just rename the folders for another reason though. Most pictures are still there.