the audio quality on this station is fantastic!

This!

And yeah, KOC on now, is this their idea of a teaser? Only half an hour before they're supposed to start?

Or do they just play songs in random order and start half an hour early? :p

I don't get the French!

It's a sign :eek:

Well we know for sure now if they have Feeling good, theres no reason they dont have the rest. I recongnised it as the Reading feeling good because ive been editing it just recently and noticed the same vocals he does at the end instantly. I just listened back to it as im recording already and matched it up along side my editing audio. Its the same. :D

Well we know for sure now if they have Feeling good, theres no reason they dont have the rest. I recongnised it as the Reading feeling good because ive been editing it just recently and noticed the same vocals he does at the end instantly. I just listened back to it as im recording already and matched it up along side my editing audio. Its the same. :D

OMG :awesome:

I'm really surprised Muse didn't mention it will be broadcasted. :erm:

And I apologize for the crap French music (like the song that's being played right now) you all have to bear while waiting for the show to start.

:LOL:

Well, we could be entitled to complain as I actually heard an advert on their station yesterday saying they would broadcast the gig entirely. So technically, it's not exactly like the BBC case. :p

Aah well that's different then! Let's hope they live up to their words!

Im not talking about whats been played, just the waiting in general.. you know that feeling at a gig while waiting, even if the music you like played before they come on is good.

Even during the music before Muse at Reading, i was fighting not to fall over due to the surging. It was mental. At least now, i can just sit and enjoy :p

hopefully

Archived