how much would you be asking for the other one? and also, does that have the same neck joint as the goldtop?

yes its all the same apart from the top, humbuckers and headstock binding. and as that one has a one piece top and sunburst (more time consuming), it would be £2400

I want the flame top AF. Is the burst going to be a cherry sunburst or is it something a bit darker? (hard to tell from the photoshop)

i was gonna try for a cherry with a bit of blue to make it darker (theres just a tiny bit of blue put in the red, its not purple or anything) but if you actually want it as in you're going to buy it, then you decide what it will be

i was gonna try for a cherry with a bit of blue to make it darker (theres just a tiny bit of blue put in the red, its not purple or anything) but if you actually want it as in you're going to buy it, then you decide what it will be

Can you post (or PM) the full spec of what this one will be?

I REALLY like the burst on that short scale tele (I forgot what you call it) but I'm not sure how well that would work here

its central american mahogany body and neck. body is chambered. neck is 58 les paul depth and shape (full c), 24.75" scale, 1 piece flame top, rosewood board, stainless steel frets, gotoh wraparound bridge (havent bought yet but its been drilled for it).

there are no pickups for it yet and no hardware, so colour and everything is still up to you (if you get it), but i was going to go for x-nickel hardware and brushed nickel pup covers

i was originally aiming for something like this finish

i'll knock up a photoshop with that other kind of burst later on

• 2 weeks later...

sexy tuners. sadly, the bridges are not quite as sexy. they're both x-nickel, but the bridge looks very different. still cool, just not as cool as the tuners. also, extra points to anyone who can tell me which book series (thats the first one) im re-reading.

28-2.jpg

Archived